68

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 68: Material Shortage

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 68: Material Shortage (1 of 2)

Bookmark

Even Ye Yushi didn't expect that they remembered what they said before, and they obviously remembered to remind him when they were very hungry.

The hand that picked up the mutton turned to put it down, and Ye Yushi said: "Okay, drink the porridge first."

The spoon scoops up a spoonful of vegetable porridge and sends it to the mouth, and the soft and sweet vegetable porridge immediately melts in the mouth, just with a little salt or sesame oil, so it is not greasy at all. The porridge with just the right temperature warmed the stomach after several days of rest, fragrant and glutinous, which made Ye Yushi's whole mood also soothe.

[Although it is vegetable porridge, it is not weak at all, and I like to drink it]

[I don't know if my senses during the rain are shared with me, but I always feel that this bite of vegetable porridge is also very comfortable for me]

[I like things that taste light, but I like this]

After drinking about half a bowl of vegetable porridge, Ye Yushi felt much more comfortable in his stomach, so he continued to eat mutton. The torn smaller piece of mutton was sandwiched into the lotus leaf cake, and Ye Yushi did not eat it immediately, but put it down first, but first clamped a relatively large piece of mutton, and then took a bite directly.

A whole bite of lamb is sent to the mouth, and the tempting seasoning flavor blends with the lamb just right, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The crispiness seems to "click" in people's mouths, leaving only the caramelized aroma of squeezing all the surface oil dry. But this does not mean that the meat under the skin will be greasy. Not only is it not greasy, but every part of the lamb seems to be roasted just right, soft and rotten, fat but not greasy.

The audience in the live broadcast room really liked it, and they were happy:

[Ahhhhhhh

[The meals made during the rain that I haven't seen for a long time, plus the lamb itself is delicious, it is simply double happiness, and one piece is simply not enough to eat]

[I'm also QAQ, and I want to pay attention to my stomach when it rains, don't eat too greasy and too delicious, and then eat a piece of crazy pull]

[My uncontending mouth, stop it, don't eat anymore! ] 】

Their tangled appearance made Ye Yushi funny, and quickly said: "Don't worry, I know how much I can eat, it will definitely not be forced, let's try the mutton in the lotus leaf cake, right?"

Everyone immediately agreed.

When Ye Yushi, he picked up the lotus leaf cake that he had clipped before. At this time, the lotus leaf cake has been stained with the oil rubbed by the lamb and the slight seasoning, and the red of the knife pepper also looks particularly obvious.

Ye Yushi pinched the lotus leaf cake and took a bite. The soft lotus leaf cake is wrapped in crispy and delicious lamb, and the satisfaction brought by the carb water is mixed with the mellow aroma of the lamb, adding a completely different flavor to the lamb than just now.

[It's delicious to eat like this, it's delicious to eat like that just now, ah, I can't choose]

[I think eating it with lotus leaf cake may not have as much impact on the stomach?] No matter what, I can eat as much as I want when it rains]