84

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

请输入搜索关键词

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 84: Pancake Fruit

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 84: Pancake FruitBookmark

"In fact, there is no need to be so pessimistic, our current rally is already very good, according to the current trend, it is only a matter of time before it rises to 30 million." Ye Yushi rubbed his head, "And in two days, the use of Blue Star Music is estimated to have feedback, maybe it can help us add some more heat, in addition, the anchor competition will also start, and there will be a wave of heat at that time, according to my guess, when the anchor competition is over, our attention will definitely be enough."

As soon

as he said this, Bai Guo immediately got much better. After all, Ye Yushi had said similar things before, and every time their attention was indeed able to complete the task in advance, the task that was out of reach in the past became simpler.

So this time's 30 million will definitely be able to do it. Bai Guo cheered himself up.

Early in the morning of the first day, Ye Yushi woke up and planned to tell everyone the good news.

Since the new area has been opened, of course, Ye Yushi wants to take everyone out for a stroll. But just looking at the verses, there are few novelties that can take them to see.

Two of them, one is a restaurant and the other is a village community. Because there is no one in the village community, Ye Yushi can't find someone to perform any show for everyone, and it is estimated that when the time comes, he will also go to the restaurant to stroll, look at the surrounding scenery, and find what to eat.

After breakfast, Ye Yushi turned on the live broadcast and was about to talk to everyone about today's plan, but found that the audience in the live broadcast room was discussing one of the things in addition to greeting him.

[Are you saying this is true?] [

If it's true, then it's best, if it's fake, I also hope it's true]

"What is really fake?" Ye Yushi sighed that he didn't seem to keep up with everyone's rhythm, and then asked curiously.

This question aroused everyone's interest, and Ye Yushi said:

[There is a material recently, it suddenly broke out last night, saying that the research institute has been promoting a research before and is about to succeed]

"What research? Ye Yushi was curious.

[Through visual deception, under the influence of the network, people briefly appear in each other's world! ] 【

That is to say, if this is really successful, as long as the Internet simulates your world during the rain and agrees with us to enter, then we can briefly appear in your live broadcast room and be seen by you!】 [