59

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 59: Beef Hot Pot

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 59: Beef Hot Pot (1 of 2)

Bookmark

When he returned after flying the kite, Ye Yushi took a look at the morning and found that it had already processed the beef, and even the cattle killing scene was clean.

"It's also too neat." Ye Yushi was surprised. I have long known that it is very good to install the plug-in of breeding expertise early and deal with these things later, but I did not expect it to be so fast.

There was no way, they had to turn back to the villa, and when they arrived at the villa, they found that they had returned early, and now they were processing the beef in various parts, and the pudding was spinning around it.

Seeing Ye Yushi come back, he immediately put down the things in his hand early, came to Ye Yushi, pointed to the processed beef, and looked at Ye Yushi expectantly.

"It's amazing, if it weren't for your help, it would have been a lot of trouble, and it's great to have it early." Ye Yushi touched its head and sighed.

The unstinting compliment made small flowers appear on the display early, and if it weren't for the robot not being shy, the whole machine would definitely turn red.

Not only Ye Yushi boasted, but also the audience in the live broadcast room. The old audience praised the early and neat, and the new audience looked at the early with novelty.

[These are a few little robots of Xiaoye anchor, they look so cute and so capable]

[With such a good helper, Xiaoye anchor can also be much easier]

One word of praise after another praised him so early that he couldn't find the north, and he followed Ye Yushi dizzily, or Ye Yushi pulled it to the processed beef before he came to his senses.

"So many things, and it's freshly cut fresh beef, why don't we make a beef hot pot and eat it?" Ye Yushi asked for everyone's opinion.

【Hot pot? Yay, are you going to use the spicy, choking and fragrant hot pot base from last time? 】

"No, this time we use the bones to make soup, which is different from that, it is two kinds of hot pot." I have the opportunity to take you all to eat together. Ye Yushi sighed when he said this, "It's a pity that there are not many people, otherwise the hot pot will be lively if everyone eats together."

Without waiting for everyone to say comfort, Ye Yushi had already bypassed this unhappy topic and said with a smile: "Let's choose the ingredients to use to make beef hot pot."

Saying that, he had lowered his head and observed what was in front of him. Hearing the food, the audience in the live broadcast room was really attracted to attention, and they also looked at the beef in front of them together.

However, they don't know what beef is like, so it's good to choose it directly when Ye Yu is selected.

"Leave part of the beef bone beef tendon to make beef noodles, keep the brisket to make tomato brisket, and pick out the rest to make hot pot." Ye Yushi said, and he quickly picked out all the ingredients he wanted to use earlier.

Chest oil, fat cow, five-flower toe, hanging dragon, spoon handle... After that, make a beef ball, it should be almost there.

"You help me classify it early, I'll go see if there is any sand tea sauce, and then make dipping."