92

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

Please enter a search keyword

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 92: Chinese New Year's Eve Night

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 92: Chinese New Year's Eve NightBookmark

Let the little robot put on the clothes, and Ye Yushi took out gifts for the white tiger and the white pigeon. The system space can only be exchanged for the clothes of the little robot, so the gifts prepared by Ye Yushi are other.

A painting of a white tiger and a white dove, only the two of them are on the picture. The atmosphere of the two mutant beasts is warm, and you can see the deep love from the painting.

Of course, there are definitely red envelopes.

One per person.

The two mutant beasts took the red envelope, also liked the painting, and put it away happily. Just put it away and apologized to Ye Yushi.

Ye Yushi gave them gifts, but they did not prepare for Ye Yushi.

"It's okay, I'll have a chance later." Ye Yushi bent his eyes, "I will know this habit next year, and it is never too late to give it." "

After that, there is white fruit left.

Seeing that it was finally his turn, Bai Guo excitedly threw himself into Ye Yushi's arms and said loudly: "Lord Bai Guo wants red envelopes."

"Of course you have it too. Ye Yushi pulled out a thick red envelope to it, took out another piece of paper and flicked it in front of it, "This is a specially customized gift for you, see if you like it?"

Bai Guo was curious about the result, found that he could order a dish, and immediately became happy: "I like it." "

The audience in the live broadcast room has been sour since just now, which will be even more sour.

[I ran to my parents and asked them for a red envelope, although they also gave it, but I feel that giving a money for the New Year is very meaningful]

[Damn, upstairs is here to show off my parents, right?

Seeing everyone's comments, Bai Guo shook his ears proudly, and then said happily: "Then I have to choose the first dish I will make later."

"Good, good. Ye Yushi agreed, "Then let's go and prepare the meal." "

Ye Yushi estimated that he would make five or six dishes today, although they were not the kind that would be stewed for a long time, but together, there were a lot of them when they were eaten at night, so they prepared the dishes now, and they could be eaten when they were almost finished.

However, before preparing the dishes, Ye Yushi fried some meatballs first, and then used them when cooking.

All that's left is to officially start preparing today's dinner.