65

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 65: Purification Power

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 65: Purification Power (1 of 2)

Bookmark

Ye Yushi had already recognized that the mutant beast in front of him was the one he had encountered outside the safe zone before, but he did not dare to relax his vigilance in his heart. Even if the mutant beast in front of him behaved inexplicably, it was not sure that it would suddenly attack.

The voice belonging to Blue Star next to his ear just now seemed to have disappeared, Ye Yushi covered his chest and glanced at the three small robots approaching him, and glanced at Bai Guo, intending to take advantage of the fact that the other party was not close, and then find an opportunity to teleport away immediately.

Just after exchanging glances, I didn't want a small snow-white ball on the white tiger's head to suddenly shrug, and then flew up and approached them.

Ye Yushi was startled, and was about to make a move, but he heard a soft murmur behind him: "These two mutant beasts, something seems to be wrong."

Or the voice of Blue Star.

Based on his trust in it, Ye Yushi still endured it and did not leave immediately, and saw the white pigeon stopping a meter away from them, gently flapping its wings.

It doesn't look dirty like many mutant beasts, and the white feathers are not polluted at all, so it was very obtrusive on the white tiger mutant beast before, and even the eyes were not scarlet, but a faint pink. At this time, when the mutant beast stared at Ye Yu, just when Ye Yushi was guessing what it was going to do, he suddenly felt that his stinging body was gradually relieved.

It was an ability that was completely different from Blue Star's power, and although Ye Yushi's excessive use of spiritual power and his body with only E-level physique became worse and worse, these treatments were just a drop in the bucket for him, but this undoubtedly proved that the mutant beasts in front of them had no malice towards them.

Looking at the white tiger who had been playing with the bear mutant beast since just now, Ye Yushi hesitated, but still asked, "Can you communicate?"

One pigeon and one tiger tilted their heads at the same time, seemingly not understanding his words.

Ye Yushi observed for a while, and then tried to communicate simply, and found that they could not speak, but they could easily understand what he meant, but they only had the knowledge of mutant beasts, but they did not attack Ye Yu's thoughts.

Of course, this is the case on the surface, but Ye Yushi doesn't know if the goodwill they temporarily released is true or false, after all, the mutant beasts are too strong, and they really can't afford to believe in the wrong person. The willingness to communicate with them now is also because Blue Star is temporarily interested in them.

However, try to get in touch.

But you have to test it first.

"We're leaving." Ye Yushi said.

As if understanding his words, the white pigeon hesitated, flew above the white tiger, and then tugged at the fur on the top of its hair. The white tiger understood, roared softly, and then moved closer in their direction, signaling that he wanted to join him.

Ye Yushi was hesitating, hesitating whether to take them or not.

"Bring it first." The void voice behind continued to say, "Take them back, you also have to rest for a while for the time being."