75

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 75: Filigree

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 75: Filigree (1 / 2)

Bookmark

"Do filigree painting today." Ye Yushi said.

[Filigree? What kind of thing it is]

[No matter, anyway, we will know when it rains, Meimei lies flat and waits]

Under everyone's curious gaze, Ye Yushi came to the workbench and took out all the materials he had prepared before.

The first is the line drawing. Filigree painting has requirements for line drawings, and the lines must be clean and clear.

The picture that Ye Yushi chose to use as a line drawing was a picture of a little mermaid sitting on the reef that he had drawn before. Drawing the line drawing onto the template, looking at the clear lines on it, Ye Yushi took out the gold wire and prepared to paint.

Then the audience saw a magical scene, in Ye Yushi's hands, the gold wire that didn't look easy to handle became exceptionally smooth, and under his hand, it was regularly attached to those lines.

This painting is quite large, it has to be the length of an arm, but because Ye Yushi is too skillful, it is done quickly.

[When it rains, it seems that everything will be done a little]

[Yes, that's why I have a new experience every time, hehe]

"I used to be in poor health, and I didn't have to go to school and socialize like normal people, and I had a lot of free time, so I would study something." Ye Yu's filigree speed remained unchanged, and he communicated with them from time to time, "The books in those cabinets were found for me by my family, and I will learn to play with some skills that can be learned at home, and I will read books at home if I can't." I've been a little more proficient in playing by myself, but what I can't touch can only be on paper, like farming, and I have to help the little guys, otherwise I'll be blind myself.

[I suddenly want to know what it was like when it rained before]

[Holding my face, I seem to have made up my brain, holding a book at home when it rains when it is a small ball, studying seriously, or playing]

[Ahhhh

Ye Yushi chuckled when he heard this, but did not say anything. When he was a child, he was fleshy, and when his health was not good, he only had a pointed chin, but it was not easy to pinch at all.

It was chatting and listening to music again, and Ye Yushi finally finished pasting the whole line drawing, and then it was time to color.

When Ye Yu takes out colored sand and scraper, adjust the color to fill it in, and occasionally spray some water on uneven places.

Because the painting was a Little Mermaid, Ye Yushi thought for a while, except for the fish tail and the hair color of the Little Mermaid, other places used a large area of blue.

Various gradients of blue are layered, from the sky to the ocean, which looks particularly dreamy, and the leaves are decorated with foam around when they rain, which not only increases the feeling of dreaminess, but also foreshadows the fate of the little beauty.

After coloring, Ye Yushi began to draw the eyes, hair and fish tail of the little beauty.

These three places are the areas where he focuses on coloring, and Ye Yu replaced the spatula with a dropper, and it would be more appropriate to deal with these places.