37

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 37: Mid-Autumn Festival

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 37: Mid-Autumn Festival (1 of 2)

Bookmark

Suddenly, a sea of stars sprinkled in Ye Yushi's live broadcast room, and the gift giver said something special in a cheer:

[Hejin: Then please, teacher when it rains]

Ye Yushi thanked the gift first, and then said embarrassedly: "I can't bear the title of teacher, and I just share what I know with everyone."

However, his saying this aroused everyone's bad thoughts in the live broadcast room. Usually Ye Yu teases them, and today they also want to tease Ye Yu, so they brush the screen together:

【Thank you, Sensei in the rain!】 】

[It's so troublesome, teacher when it rains!] 】

Teacher when it rains, teacher when it rains, this time, the screen is full of this title, how can Ye Yushi not see their thoughts, helpless and funny, and finally threatened: "If you play tricks again, you can only not teach."

I thought that this would make a group of people stop joking, but not only did it not stop, but even S did not know when it appeared, and mixed into this hilarity:

【S:Teacher in the rain】

The most excessive thing is that he was afraid that Ye Yushi would not know the same, and specially sent Xinghai, accompanied by gifts and everyone's ridicule, Ye Yushi's ears were made red.

I don't know if it's a relationship of meeting, and the ridicule of other audiences is regarded as a joke, but when he arrives here, Ye Yushi seems to be able to think of the other party's always cold look with a smile in his face, calling him the teacher's voice.

Ye Yushi simply ignored them, directly took the red rope and began to teach how to tie Chinese knots, anyway, this group of guys ignored them, and they quieted down. What's more, when studying, Ye Yushi didn't believe that they would be distracted.

Sure enough, as soon as he saw Ye Yu make a move, they all seemed to be sealed by a zipper, and they all stopped talking.

The corners of Ye Yushi's mouth hooked, deliberately did not watch the barrage in the live broadcast room, and carefully compiled the Chinese knot in his hand.

If it is simple, then it will definitely not be difficult. Ye Yushi folded the red rope together from the middle, and then pinched it into an arc shaped like a water drop. After that, he pinched out two more left and right next to the first "water droplet", so that the "water droplet" showed a cross distribution.

Ye Yushi pressed his fingers on the center of the three "water droplets" to keep the cross from falling apart, and then he pinched the leftmost "water droplet" to press the water droplet, and so on, and then pressed the top on the right, and the top one was gently pulled through the top of the leftmost quilt, and the first knot came out.

He was afraid that everyone would not understand, and he did it very slowly, but most of the audience in the live broadcast room was already dizzy.

[Wait, what's wrong just now, how come I can't figure it out at all]

[Help, after the cross, I was directly confused, which one presses which? ] Begin to doubt their own brains]

[Woooo