93

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

Please enter a search keyword

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 93: Sugar Gourd

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 93: Sugar GourdBookmark

It was getting late, and soon it was eleven o'clock in the evening. Today Ye Yushi is rare that he did not broadcast so late, and the audience in the live broadcast room also did not, everyone is looking forward to New Year's Eve with Ye Yushi, so even if it is so late, the popularity of the live broadcast room is not reduced but increased.

When it was almost eleven o'clock, Ye Yushi first took everyone to the warehouse to get fireworks, and then left the villa together.

[Wow, it's the first time I've seen it go out so late when it's raining] [Indeed, in the past, it was in a fixed place, and I left quickly after the live broadcast, and we also appeared there instantly, it was the first time to leave directly from the villa so late]

[Sure enough, it's the New Year, there are a lot of shots that are not there, Today's live broadcast is so happy]

Ye Yushi also saw their barrage. It is true that in the past, I did not go out because there was no street lighting and there could be danger at night, but now it is a little different.

There are white tigers and white pigeons at home, and their combat effectiveness is different from before, not to mention, the two days in the city are different.

Ye Yushi pressed on the gate of the villa, pushed the door open hard, and the outside scenery appeared in front of the audience.

From the front door, suddenly rows and rows of lanterns lit up. Countless lanterns hang in front of the surrounding buildings, illuminating the street brightly, as if an elf lighting a candle and lighting the lanterns around them little by little. It feels like going back to the old days, bustling night markets and beautiful ancient cities.

Today's Ye Yushi deliberately chose the location in the ancient city, and arranged these in advance, so that the audience could see this scene.

Although there is no street hawking, no bustling flow of people, and no BMW scented cars, fire trees, but you can also vaguely feel the beauty of the past.

[I thought the ancient city was beautiful during the day, but I didn't expect it to be more beautiful at night] [I cried so loudly, and suddenly I regretted why I didn't meet the face of this era]

[Don't cry for the New Year, we are lucky to see it now

For a while, the audience seemed to be more integrated into the atmosphere of the New Year, and appreciated the wonderful word "big New Year".

Ye Yushi took fireworks and everyone to the street in front of him and walked towards the front.

He had observed that there was a square in front of him, which was good for fireworks.