17

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 17: Watching Movies

Sugar-fried chestnuts are fragrant and delicious, and the soft and sweet taste occupies the mouth, and paired with a refreshing cup of chilled pomegranate lemon tea, not only is it not greasy, but it makes people can't help but take another bite.

The first batch of roasted chestnuts were not small, and Ye Yushi ate five or six and put them down, touching his stomach and saying: "I can't eat anymore, if I eat again, I shouldn't be able to eat dinner at night."

【! Is that the end of it? Woo-hoo, I haven't eaten enough] [When it rains, my appetite is really small, and I feel that his amount of food is put in front of me, not enough for me to stuff my teeth]

[Although I want to continue to eat chestnuts, but I have to focus on my body, I hope that the video can be released QAQ as soon as possible]

Ye Yushi: "There is no special reason,

The edited video will definitely not be late.

This reassured everyone.

It was still early, just when Ye Yu planned to consume food, so he decided to take advantage of this free time to save seeds for peppers and tomatoes.

[Keep seeds? After planting, there are tomatoes and spicy... Pepper?

Ye Yushi: "Yes, I'll go get the vegetables first." Peppers

and tomatoes were prepared early in the morning when Ye Yu was still placed in the basket, and in addition to these two, there were also potatoes and sweet potatoes.

These potatoes and sweet potatoes will not be processed until tomorrow, and they must be put in a place where the sun can shine, and there is no sunlight in the villa when the leaves rain. Only in the newly lit area outside. However, this is only temporary planting, and if you do not apply fertilizer, the harvest is estimated to be average.

Fortunately, there are only two people, him and Bai Guo, so there is no need to worry about it.

Now the tomatoes and peppers are processed first.

The peppers are red peppers specially selected by Ye Yu, each of them is very large, he put on gloves, and then cut the pepper and take out the pepper seeds inside.

The peppers he took out were all very good, so the seeds inside were also full, Ye Yushi pinched these pepper seeds through his gloves, took out the hard pepper seeds inside, and put the rest aside. As for the pepper itself, Ye Yushi said: "The rest of the night to make pineapple goo meat." Just

deal with the pineapple at home, otherwise the pulp will not be good by then. However, pineapple really belongs to the rare after eating, after all, there are currently no suitable planting conditions in his area.

Therefore, Ye Yushi did not say, so as not to make everyone regret, maybe there will be a chance to see pineapples in the future.

The rest of the live broadcast room doesn't know the bad news yet, and they're happy to eat a new dish.

[Staying here a lot during the rain, I can fully feel that he is not perfunctory to us, not casually joking with some of Blue Star's tricks, but really thinking about what Blue Star is here, to be honest, my perception experience is really good].