46

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 46: The Flock is Restless

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 46: The Flock Restless (1 of 2)

Bookmark

The audience's answers, as always, will not disappoint. But they can think of anything to eat.

"No, it's something that has made the goat a little agitated lately, so we want to find out why." Ye Yushi explained to everyone.

Hearing that it was not food, everyone was disappointed, but they quickly used their little brains to give Ye Yushi an idea.

[Is it that I didn't eat well, I love to make trouble when I haven't eaten well]

[Do you think everyone is like you are a foodie?] I think I have encountered some beast, which is why I am so afraid, and I will be very irritable when I encounter a big guy in danger.]

Each of them gave their own different answers, and Ye Yushi thought thoughtfully. Everyone said that every proposal he felt was quite reasonable, but what the specific situation was, he really had to meet the goats to figure it out.

At noon, Ye Yushi took out the soybean sprouts that had been made before and fried a bean sprout and stir-fried meat.

Cut the pork belly into long strips, dry sauté with green onion, ginger and garlic, then color it with old soy sauce and add other seasonings, and finally stir-fry the bean sprouts together.

After coming out of the pan, the meat strips are bright red in color and the bean sprouts have a crispy taste. The tenderness and crispiness of the bean sprouts make this dish fragrant but not greasy.

In addition, this is still the soybean sprouts that everyone looks at growing, and the taste seems to add two points of sweetness.

"Bean sprouts are also good to use as a side dish when making noodles. And you can also fry vermicelli. Ye Yushi said, "In two days, I will send some mung bean sprouts, and the taste will be more refreshing."

And these two sprouts are important whether they are stir-fried alone or as side dishes.

"Have a chance to make a boiled slice of meat." He murmured.

The audience caught the key words and their eyes lit up:

【Boiled meat slices? Is it white boiled white meat? 】

[I feel that the taste of bean sprouts belongs to light, how to match these two light flavors? ] 】

[It doesn't matter if the boiled meat slices are not the meat slices, everyone just wants to see the various uses of bean sprouts. 】

[Upstairs, your saliva is dripping on my head!] 】

"Don't do it yet, the most important thing today is to see what happened to the goats." Ye Yushi explained seriously, "After all, after taking care of the goats, there will be goat's milk and mutton to eat in the future." A few days ago, I was told that I would raise the dairy sheep and the meat sheep separately, and I might have the opportunity to make roasted whole lamb and lamb skewers in the future.

When he said Ye Yu, he was hungry first, as if he had smelled the smell of cumin and a large piece of mutton with a bright yellow color.

He is like this, not to mention everyone in the live broadcast room.

However, when food comes to the mouth, not being able to eat it is the most terrible. The last one could only frown and follow Ye Yushi to find early.

If nothing else, none of their sheep can have an accident!