104

Chapter 104: The KissBookmark

The puff pastry is bitten together with the sweet and sour sauce, and the sweet and sour taste spreads in the mouth, followed by the fried inside.

After that, Ye Yushi tasted the ground pot chicken again.

Said it was a chicken, but Ye Yushi felt that the cake was much more delicious than chicken.

The cake close to the bottom of the pot is soaked in soup but not sticky, but extra elastic, pull out one and put it on the dinner plate, Ye Yushi took out a piece of stewed boneless chicken, removed the bones and put the chicken on the cake, and then put some side dishes on top, and a slight roll can be sent to the mouth.

The aroma of cakes and vegetables together, the taste of strong fragrance swept in the taste buds, whether it was Ye Yushi or the audience in the live broadcast room, they were conquered almost instantly.

[So fragrant and fragrant, this is really delicious]

[The chicken is smooth and fragrant, the cake is simple is perfect, I think ten stickers are not enough at all, you should paste more! ] 】

【Alas, that is, I can't stick it in the pot, otherwise how many sheets are enough to eat】【The next time I stew beast meat, I will also stick some cakes into it to try, I hope it will also be delicious】【Hurry up and try the next dish】

【 I want to try crispy roast pork]

"Good. Ye Yushi picked up a piece of crispy roast meat according to their instructions. Before it was slightly not so hot, Ye Yu cut it into pieces when it rained, this will see, the skin is golden red, the inside is clearly colored, it seems that there is not so much sauce, put it in the mouth to taste.

After a long period of marinating, the seasoning has already penetrated into the meat, and after baking in the oven, under the crispy skin is a juicy inside, which is particularly crispy to eat.

[Wow, delicious, it feels a little sprinkled and not bad] [I like spicy] [I like pepper and salt]

It just so happens that Ye Yushi has also made various flavors of sprinkling before, and now it is estimated that there is, He took a few small plates and poured the sprinkles into them, and then put the crispy flowers on top and dip a little, and it tasted really good.

This is followed by tamales and couple lung slices. The steamed meat is soft and rotten, and with a strong rice fragrance, the couple's lung slices are splashed with red oil, spicy and fragrant, and when they eat it, they only feel spicy and delicious, and the tip of the tongue seems to be hot after eating.

Ye Yushi quickly clamped a pot sticker to press the spicy taste.

Because one side is close to the bottom of the pot for a long time, it is baked there particularly charred, and when you bite down, it is a strong meat aroma, and the combination of the two makes it not too fragrant.

Of course, you can't just eat meat, after tasting some other dishes, Ye Yushi tasted the bamboo shoots again, the crisp bamboo shoots were delicious and greasy, and with a slight sweetness, even the soup was salty and delicious.

Finally, there is the rock sugar Xianglian. This dish is sweet overall, and it tastes even sweeter and more delicious when cooled, and the lotus seeds are particularly soft and sticky.

Such a large table of dishes, in the end, was eaten by everyone, even Ye Yushi ate a lot, especially the ground pot chicken and the Qianzheng mountain shoots, both of which he liked very much.

Bai Guo also liked it, Bai Guo said directly: "The ground pot chicken is delicious!" Next time let's stick more cakes, these are not enough today, find a cauldron next time.