36

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 36: Lanterns Mooncakes

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 36: Lantern Mooncake (1/2)

Bookmark

At the beginning of the entrance, Ye Yu's eyes lit up.

The meat looks like a sculpture of ice and snow on the surface, but it tastes not monotonous. The fish meat is not only refreshing and fresh, but also sweet at the end. And it's really like rumored inside, there are no fish bones at all, even the faint texture inside is pale pink. This is in the interstellar where the ingredients are more different, but it can achieve refreshing color and delicious taste, which is really rare.

Not only does Ye Yushi like to eat this fish meat, but even Bai Guo likes it.

When everyone left the restaurant, Ye Yushi's mood was still happy. Today, I not only got some news from the federal side, but also took a hovercar and ate delicious food, which can be said to be a very pleasant meeting.

Before leaving, Ye Yushi waved his hand, said goodbye to S and left. Although neither of them said anything, they could feel that the relationship was slightly closer.

When Ye Yu left, Shang Luo came off the line. Before leaving, he first filled in the delivery address of the gift given by Ye Yushi. The address is a collection point near the old house. Couriers are not allowed there and the military department, they can only be delivered to a fixed area, and then there will naturally be robots to deliver them to their homes.

Shang Luo is collecting it now, and it is estimated that he can get something when he goes back.

Thinking of this, Shang Luo also got off the line, and after driving the hovercar all the way back to the old house, the robot at home greeted him.

"The old man is already waiting for you." The robot said.

Shang Luo nodded and entered the room, and in the living room, Shang Ji and Qiu Qin were sitting together, staring at a small box on the table in front of them.

"Grandparents." Shang Luo called someone first, seeing that the two of them did not respond, curiously stepped forward to the box, and when he found the sender Ye Yu on it, he realized that the gift that Ye Yu gave him by the two old men was a gift from Ye Yushi.

The old lady then noticed her grandson, looked away from the box, and said slowly: "Oh, a gift."

The old man followed the repeater: "Oh, it's a gift."

Their grandson did not yet understand, usually did not even bother to see friends when he was resting, and other people's things were rarely delivered directly to him, but now a child they did not know gave a gift, which was enough to surprise the two couples.

Who, can have such great powers.

"A friend sent it." Shang Luo walked over and picked up the box, and found that it was a brand that had cooperated with the military department, and simply opened it directly.

Originally, he wanted to open it separately, but since it has now been discovered by the two old people, and it is not something unsightly, then it is nothing to open it.

Lest the two of them always worry that he is too alone.

He casually picked up the dagger on the table and cut it, and the beautifully packaged box inside was also exposed. Shang Luo opened it, revealing a pair of gloves packed inside.