8

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 8: Unlocking New Areas

One person and one cat finished their meal silently and quickly, and then began to clear the table. The barrage saw their speed increase and began to wail: [

Is it over so soon?] It's hard to get hot] [It's only the second day, it doesn't seem to be difficult]

[Shut up above, you have a small mouth]

Ye Yushi said apologetically: "I just remembered that there was still something I didn't do, see you next time live broadcast, if it goes well, you can go out with me to see."

This sentence immediately quieted the barrage.

Ye Yushi increased his strength: "There are mountains and water outside, maybe there are ripe lotus seeds, lotus roots, fresh fish, fishing boats floating on the water..."

[Enough is enough, don't say, although I basically don't know, but I am already looking forward to the scene I can see by then]

【 I only care about one thing, what I just said, can I cook?

"Of course, if there is." Ye Yushi waved his hand after speaking, "Then goodbye, I should also broadcast it, and then I will send out pictures of pigs and chickens." The

light brain turned off, and Bai Guo immediately threw himself into Ye Yushi's arms like a small cannonball, and said excitedly: "When it rains, our first task is completed."

"Yes!" Ye Yushi was also very happy. Although it was too small compared to the energy that saved Blue Star, it proved that their method was definitely useful. And it's only the second day. There is room for growth after that.

Bai Guo thought more: "In fact, before we closed the live broadcast, many people came in, and then stayed because of the aroma of the food, which shows that the food is still very attractive to people in the Federation." So we have to hurry up and get the video out, hoping that more people can see our live broadcast room.

"That can't be too tiring." Ye Yushi instructed.

Bai Guo nodded again and again to indicate that he knew: "Actually, I also saw that the goal was almost completed before, so I was a little anxious, and now it is much better if there is progress."

Ye Yushi put away the tableware and sobered up, then squatted down and put his knees on his knees, curiously watching Bai Guo write and draw on the system screen: "Then how do we activate the first poem?" Restoring

the scene in the poem, thinking about it is a little expected.

"Don't worry, I'll send the dynamics of pigs and chickens first." After Bai Guo finished two or three operations, he reopened the previous task interface, among which, the hundred focused tasks followed by "Mountain Residence Autumn Sunset" have now been completed and exceeded expectations. At this time, the number of people who paid attention to Ye Yushi had reached one hundred and fifty in a short time.

The back of "Mountain Residence" shows a golden unlocked interface.

"Then let's start doing it now." Bai Guo turned the page in front of Ye Yushi. Ye Yushi stretched out his finger and pointed at the unlocked position, and the interface split into four pieces, and then rushed out in all directions. The blurry verse interface finally became clear, and the words glowing with a faint golden light revealed a little difference.