70

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 70: Purifying Spa

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 70: Purifying Spar (1 / 2)

Bookmark

And with this premise, when the leaves rained, they fished exceptionally smoothly. The schools of fish kept running in their direction, and soon the basket was full of fish.

"Before I came, I was wondering if I should build a fish pond to raise some fish later, but now it doesn't look like it's necessary." He really caught a silly fish, the kind that he sneaked into his hands.

After ending the task early, Ye Yushi accompanied him early to fish for a while, and when the time was about the same, Ye Yushi took the early rowing boat back.

The boat was floating on the water, and Ye Yu's voice was clear: "Even if I didn't look for food today, there were unexpected surprises, right?" If there is a problem, it will always be solved, don't put the burden on one person, there is a burden in the heart.

Nodded early, leaned a little closer to him, and then sat down obediently.

[What's going on when it rains, it's like an adult QAQ who doesn't have money to comfort children at home]

[So finally because the set is too beautiful, it costs too much to support us, will we go bankrupt]

[Don't be like this, then I have to hurry up and throw gifts, your live broadcast will continue when it rains!] Money is not a problem. 】

Ye Yushi looked at them funny: "I'm not short of money, don't think about it." "This is not something that can be solved with money."

Hearing his words, everyone finally relaxed a little.

When I returned to the shore, I walked back with the fish basket early and Ye Yu, and I saw that the white fruit was building a snowman, and it was not a simple snowman, but a variety of small animals.

Ye Yushi saw early, a little robot, a little snowman, and a little tiger.

The little tiger is piled up by the white pigeon and the white tiger.

"Why is there one less?" Ye Yushi asked them.

The white tiger and the white pigeon shook their heads at the same time. They are not heaping themselves, but who are they piling? Forgot. It's just subconsciously wanting to pile up this little tiger.

However, the audience did not know, they were not clear about it than Ye Yushi, and when they saw the pile of little tigers, they said in surprise:

[Wow, Bai Guo, you are so narcissistic, you actually piled up two of yourself]

Bai Guo was furious, this is obviously the big white tiger narcissistic, but it can't say it, otherwise it will expose the white tiger, and can only hold it in his heart.

The audience thought that Bai Guo was piling himself, and when Ye Yu was doing, they thought that the white tiger was also piling himself.

Both sides were misunderstood.

Only S looked at the statue thoughtfully, always feeling that it was like him, and for a moment, he smiled wryly to shake away the self-deceptive speculation.

How could it be, no one over there knew what his mimicry was when Ye Yushi was.

Bai Guo rushed to Ye Yu and asked, "How is it, have you caught a fish?" Why did you guys come back so early?