CHAPTER 48: Who do you stand by?

I let myself fall to the ground and tried to catch my breath. 

All the yelling got the attention from the rest of the freaks, who were not out and looking at both Jimmy and me.

"What is going on out here!" Elsa yelled as she stepped out of her tent.

"Love. Apparently." Jimmy stated and huffed angrily.

I just nodded and breathed for another second.

"Y/N is marrying a psychotic muderer." Eve said to Elsa.

I could hear gaspes all around me. "Thanks for that Eve." I said and frowned.

"Would someone explain what is going on here?" Ethel said as she stomped over to Jimmy.

"Eve's telling the truth. The rich boy is killer. Y/N just told us." He said stone cold.

"Look." I said while getting up. "Telling everyone won't do any good. It also won't change anything. He won't change!" I said and brushed the dirt off of me.

"That's why I say, we kill him!" Jimmy exhaled annoyed.

"JIMMY!" I yelled again, but it wasn't just me. It was also Ethel.

"You can't kill anyone." She continued.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled and smiled, but my smile dropped as soon as she continued to speak.

"You know what they do to us, when they get the chance. And killing one of the richest people around here! Boy, they are gonna rip you apart, the second you enter that cell." Of course she was right, but I didn't like her reasoning.

"And what do you suggest?" Elsa directed at Ethel.

"YOU. Don't do anything. He won't harm any of you, if you don't give him or his mother a reason to do so!" I said instead of letting Ethel answer.

"WHAT IF YOU'RE HIS NEXT VICTIM!?" Jimmy cried out.

"I can assure you, that won't happen. Only if I were to betray him." I said muttering that last bit. "We love eachother! Don't you understand that I might be the only person, that is able to lead him into a less violent direction? He trusts me!" I said and suddenly the tears were back.

Eve came over and gently held me in her arms. "We should talk somewhere else." She said to the emidiate participants of the conversation and moved me to Elsa's tent.