Chapter 17: starting to change

I broke down crying. Not knowing if it was joy or fear.
After a bit, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I awoke a couple of hours later. It was still dark outside, and everything was quiet. So, instead of going back to sleep, I decided to take a stroll in the Garden.

A gentle breeze flew through the air. It was refreshing, to say the least.
Soon enough I went to sit on one of the pretty garden benches. I listened to the birds and closed my eyes. It was lovely.

After a while of just relaxing, I heard footsteps and smelled a familiar cologne. It was Dandy, and for once I saw him before I actually heard his voice.

"It's too early to be looking for you." He stated after he had sat down.

"You didn't have to." I answered with a small smile.

He huffed, "of course I had to. I wanted to talk with you."

I looked at him and waited. Before he Spoke, he exhaled.

"I don't like the way, you played with me. And I realize that I played with you too. I'm sorry for that." He explained and looked around the garden.

"I am sorry. But I'm thankful it made you realize that. And I accept your apology." I answered.

"I accept yours too." He sighed and put his arm around me.

We stayed like that for a little while, before we heard Dora calling us for breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------sorry to interrupt, but if anyone has ideas or requests for this story, feel free to tell me.
Hope you have fun reading.