chapter 3: mr. mott and his mother

I heard a little comotion come from behind the stage so I went there to investigate.

"Calm down, it'll be okay!" I heard Eve say.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh good! Y/n you need to put in a break. Salty and pepper won't come back to the stage if they don't get to talk with Elsa first." She explained.

"Well then, get Elsa to them." I said.

"We can't find her!" She said a little louder.

"Okay. We'll do a little break, and I'll show them some of the behind the scenes things while you search for Elsa." I said and got ready to go out, but then I had an idea. Why not make this fun for the rich kid.

I took some fake handcuffs from a prop chest and waited for Bette and Dot to finish. I went back into the spotlight and saw the young man smile again.

"How about something fun?" I ask while slowly walking down toward him and the lady next to him. She seemed a bit lost, but the man beside her was having the time of his life.

"Yes! I'd like that!" He exclaimed.
His voice was a mixture of butter and chocolate. Sweet and smooth.

I walked closer to him and clicked on the cuff to my wrist. "Would you mind standing up, sir?" I asked with a grin.
He did as I asked, and in one smooth move, I clicked the other cuff onto his wrist.
He looked shocked, "What's this about." He asked, his voice sounding like acid.

"All part of the show, Mr. No worries!" I said and smiled softly. "Would you care to join us ma'am?" I asked as I turned to her and smiled. However, she shook her head no.

"Don't worrt darling, I'll just wait here for you." She said soft and quietly.

"Then you're mine now. I'll show you around!" I said quietly, which made him blush, I think.

We went all around the back, only avoiding the rest of the cast as we toured the grounds.
I talked to him and made him jump around with me. He didn't seem like a stuckup rich kid, as I had thought before.

"I'm Dandy, by the way. Dandy Mott. And the lady is my mother. There's no need to call me sir all the time." He said and blushed a little.

"Okay, Dandy! Officially, I'm the goblin, but you can call me y/n." I said and gave him my uncuffed hand to shake, which he took.
His hand was warm, not sweaty, and soft.

We looked at each other for a little while before we continued our tour.