CHAPTER 45: Decisions

The silence was heavy and I feel like being suffocated.

He coughed. Finally a sound.

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked, being surprised by my own words.

"Yes. If you don't mind." He said very carefully.

"I don't know if I do or not." I said and he stopped for a second but continued when I didn't stop walking further into the room.

I sat down in one of the chairs and waited for something to happen. Dandy looked and at me and huffed.

"I don't know what to do." He said, the frustration evident in his voice.

"Well me neither." I said almost too fast.

Silence filled the room once more. then He sat down on the ground, next to my legs. I starred out of the window I was facing and asked what I really wanted to knock, "Why did you do it?"

I could feel him looking at me. "I think it is what I was destined to do.

"Killing Dora was your destiny?" I said very irritated.

He made a snorting sound and continued, "Not just Dora. I think meeting that clown and terrorizing those people, that's what made me realize."

I was even more confused and upset. "What did you realize?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"That I was born to bring chaos and death. I mean I already knew that I was destined for more. That I am god-like. But now, I may have finally found my calling." He said it with so much pride and confidence that it was truly unsetteling to witness.

"I need to know Y/N. Will you support me. Or will you be another obstacle in my way?" He asked and lookd away from me.

"What are you asking Dandy?" I was afraid of what he would say next.

"Don't make me say it. You know exactly what I mean. And you know what will happen if you choose wrong." He said bluntly.

"Dandy..." I didn't dare finish my sentence.

"Answer me Y/N." He demanded. That's when I looked him in  the eyes and saw an endless amount of pain, sorrow and even a deep hatred. But that was reserved for somebody else.

"I still love you. I really do. But what you did... and you plan on continuing that way of living." I sighed and a shiver ran down my spine. "I would live in constant fear. Would panic whenever you were out, and panic whenever I would hear the sounds of sirens passing by." What I said is true.

He looked at me with hope and stood back up. "You must never worry about me, my darling. I know how to take care of myself." He extended his hand towards me and I took it.