chapter 15: coming clean I guess

Dandy held me in his arms while I contemplated my decision and its consequences.
What would he do if I tried to explain that I didn't mean what I said.
I don't even know if I meant what I said, so why break his heart over something that's not set, yet. Would it even break his heart? He must have one. Don't be stupid, He would probably see it as a direct insult and end me right where I stood.

"Hey! You're not answering me!" He suddenly yelled while shaking me.

"Dandy, stop!" I yelled back. And he did stop, but he didn't loosen his grip on me.

"I was talking to you." He stated and frowned.

"I'm sorry, I was somewhere else with my thoughts." I admited.

"I noticed that. What was so important that you couldn't listen to me?" He asked and pouted.

"I actually thought about you." I said, leaving out the neckbreaking details.

"That's great, but you should be able to listen and think. I thought you were intelligent like me." He looked away, but only for a second.

I didn't answer, just looked at him and went back to thinking.

His face scrunched up, and he looked angry. He wanted to say something, but I started talking before he could.

"I don't know if I was honest." I stated bluntly. Dandy looked confused, so I decided to explain myself. "I'm not sure what I feel for you. I shouldn't have told you what I did. I'm sorry."

His eyes carried the only emotion on his face. Was it sadness? Disappointment or rather anger. I couldn't tell. Whatever it was, I would experience it first hand because he didn't let go of me. I had no way of escape.