Chapter 28: dispute

"Of course we'll go out." He stated.

"You mean trick or treating? Aren't we a bit old for that?" I laughed.

"Well, I wanna do it anyway. I'll terrorize some kids. That'll be fun!" He said with a pout.

"Are you sure about that? Why don't we make a fun halloween party?" I asked.

"With who? Mother and Dora? That's no fun!" He said, making a grimace.

"We could invite my friends. That way, you'd get to know them better." I said and smiled faintly.

"Darling. They ate out of our league. You have to let them go. I'm already having our wedding done by them, isn't that enough?" He sighed.

"Excuse me. But what do you mean by that? I am one of them, don't you forget that." I said, annoyed.

"Don't be ridiculous. You are above normal and boring." He said and chuckled.

"Dandy, I'm serious. They are my family. I'm not letting them go." I said angrily.

"Y/n. I am your family now. You don't need anybody else." He said and looked straight ahead.

"Dandy, I love you, but that's not true. That's not healthy. We need to have some sort of social interaction with other people." I said, almost pleaded.

"What are you talking about! And why would I want to get to know those freaks anyway?" He said almost manic.

"Because. They. Are. My. Family. I get that you don't feel that way towards your mother, but MY family is very important to me. And if you don't want to get to know them, we're gonna have a problem. This means there's gonna be times when I'm away for a while. Without you. Spending time with them." I explained.

"Not seeing them wasn't a problem the past time we spent together." He debated and pressed his foot on the gas.

"Dandy, slow down!" I said sternly.

"Why are you like this? I don't get it!" He said loudly.

"Slow down! You're driving too fast!" I said even louder.

"I'm not sharing you!" He yelled. "You're mine!"

"DANDY!" Was all I could get out before everything went dark.