CHAPTER 47: Love

Eve came over and held me, while Jimmy pushed me aside and left the trailor.

"LISTEN TO ME! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!" I yelled. "LET GO OF ME EVE! DON'T LET HIM DO THIS!" But Eve didn't let go. "JIMMY HE'LL KILL YOU FIRST! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!" I cried and kicked. "EVE LET GO OFF ME!" I yelled and bit her.

She let go of me and I ran to stop Jimmy. He didn't get very far, but was headed towards an axe, stuck in a log. "Jimmy!" I yelled. He turned around and looked at me. Anger tore throughhis sweet features as he reached for the axe.

Deciding I couldn't stop him. I decided to run and warn Dandy. He looked concerned when he saw me run towards the car. He opened the door and was about to step out but I started yelling again. "LEAVE! GET OUT! I'LL COME HOME ON MY OWN! JUST GET AWAY!!" I screeched, but he didn't listen. "DANDY GET IN THE FUCKING CAR! I'LL TALK TO THEM! JUST LEAVE ALREADY! THEY WON'T HURT ME I PROMISE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!!!!" I yelled and he finally got back into the car. He drove off and I stumbled a bit.

Just then Jimmy came up beside me. He dropped the axe and huffed. "What is wrong with you Y/N?!" He asked out of breath.

I matched his tone and exhaled, "Love." I stated.