69. FINALE 2.

( if music at the top doesn't allow u to play it, the song is 'places we won't walk - bruno major')

Enjoy. :)

ALTHEA's pov.

I woke up early, remembering i was gonna hangout with gabe and stoke today. I threw on a quick outfit, deciding i'd do a little bit of makeup.

'get ur ass outside, we're here'

stokeley texted me as i rolled my eyes standing up. I walked downstairs seeing jahseh and cleo talking about something.

"imma head out , give me a kiss" i spoke to the boy as he smiled standing up and kissing me.

"u doing anything today?" i questioned fixing his jacket cuff.

"gonna go buy a bike" he nodded as i smiled to him. "be safe.. make sure u have security with you. i love u" she spoke to him as he gulped. "i will, i love u too."

"ugh i don't even know gabeee, i kinda just want nuggets and fries not gonna hold u" i spoke to gabe and stokeley as the three of us stood in the chicfila line. "u need more, girl u have to feed a child too"gabe chuckled."a chicken sandwich sounds GASSS right now." stokeley pointed as we agreed. "you do you" i chuckled.

"althea, uh cleo said to answer her call" gabe read from his messages. I nodded confused.pulling my phone out and calling her back.

"hello?" i questioned as our security stood behind us.
"althea! please! all of u need to come back in town.. it's- its jahseh!" she sobbed loudly in the phone as the sound of cop cars, and yelling was heard around them.

"cleo? cleo what happened to jahseh?" i asked loudly in fear as i stepped foward , stokeley and gabe looking at me in confusion. "HE GOT SHOT!"

"IS HE OKAY?" she began screaming but dropped her phone as i heard a loud crashing noise. All that was heard, was screaming, car doors, cameras flashing, and the EMTs yelling to one another.

"cleo?! CLEO?" i spoke loudly making my way out of line still the phone next to my ear. My body began shaking.

"we have to go to the hospital now!" i exclaimed to the boys as tears boiled in my eyes. They stood confused but nodded. We all ran to the car with security, unlocking it we got in, driving as fast as we could go. "where the fuck was his security?!" i yelled into the phone being ignored again.

"cleo hello?" i questioned concerned. suddenly i heard someone speak closely to the phone.

"order more blood, he's loosing too much! Cprs not gonna work, put his head up and get him on the bed!" a lady screamed.

i breathed heavily. then the phone cut off.

"fuck there's no service!" i freaked out slapping my phone but it didn't work.

"fuck! fuckk!" i screamed about to be in tears. "hey! hey breathe thea!" gabe gripped my body stopping me from hurting myself.

15 minutes later we arrived at the hospital running in as fans surrounded outside. just as he would want.

We pushed passed running to the desk. "jahseh! jahseh onfroy, im his girlfriend!" i shouted in fear as the lady handed us a card and told us which room. we ran to elevators as fast as we could.