52. And now im hooked and...

JAHSEH's pov.

"stokeley pick up ur phone bruh" i groaned , my call going to voicemail once again. I set my phone down frustratedly as a knock on the studio door was heard. Me and solomon looked over seeing althea walking in.

"sorry to interrupt but, can me and mari have some fruit roll ups?" she asked as solomon burst into laughter. "girl, get out" i threw a pillow at her as she began laughing. I stood up making my way over to her.

"yes u can have some fruit roll ups, you're such a child" i joked shaking my head, a huge smile plastered on my face. "you're the besttt" she cheesed before walking out.

I shook my head sitting down as solomon stared at me. "what?" i questioned confused as he squinted. "you still like her huh?"

"no" i made a pshhh noise. "ur such a bad liar" he stated as i sighed. " i am arent i?" i joked as he slapped the back of my head.

"stokeley still ain't answering?" he questioned changin the subject as i looked to my phone , still on delivered for a week.

"dang idk what his problem is.. he's posting and living it up.." solomon shook his head as i nodded agreeing. "whatever, it's fine." i spoke.

"okay so how do we feel about this beat?"

***

MEANWHILE...

"mari! shhh!" althea shushed her bestfriend as the two ate fruit roll ups while sat on his counter. Mari was scream laughing at the girl in front of her, althea who had put an edit of jahseh on her phone. It was edited of his face enlarged and for some reason mari couldn't stop laughing, while althea didn't think it was that funny.

"althea!" mari exclaimed laughing, as she gripped onto the girls arm. "my gosh, mari" althea shook her head, the girl tripping over her friend and falling off of the counter.

"fuck!" althea screamed sprawled out on her back. "i'm gonna pee myself!" mari yelled as the two now sat in a raging laughter. It felt good. To be with ur bestfriend... and just laugh. No cares in the world.

(this scene hurt to write cuz i'm going thru a friendship breakup rn 🥲🥲)

"what's got u girls so giggly?" cleo questioned laughing as she made her way into the kitchen. Madi sat on the counter still laughing, and pointing to althea who laid on the ground.

"did-" mari cut cleo off. "she fell off the counter!" she made a duck noised laugh. "u girls must be drunk" cleo shook her head laughing and pouring herself some wine.

"neverrrr" mari winked at althea as althea finally caught her breathe, standing up.

"nice, alright call you tomorrow" jahssh spoke on the phone as he made his way downstairs with solomon.

"so john will be over here tmr at four, then we can work on some more" solomon stated to jahseh as he nodded. "mari- did y'all eat the whole box?" jahseh questioned as he walked over looking into the box.

Althea widened her eyes. "we did..?? whattttt" she coughed confused scratching her head. "it's alright, i'm rich i'll just buy more" he shrugged it off as althea chuckled.

"so althea, what day u headed back?" cleo questioned. "uhh probably in a month" she nodded.

"we love having u here" she reminded as the girl thanked her with a bright smile.

for once, jahseh had a good relationship with his mom, and was slowly.. but not surely... attempting to get his girl back.