51. Dont know whats gotten into me.

Althea's pov.

Everytime something good happened in althea's life, it followed with bad. Everytime.

"hell no! i'm not going!" i refused to my mom.

"we're going to visit him althea, regardless of everything he is still your father!" my mom argued with me as mari and mia sat in the other room playing call of duty.

"that thing is not my father!" i stood up from my chair exclaiming with my hands. "Enough!" my mom shouted as i stared at her with pure anger.

"how can u still love someone like that.." i shook my head. "that's a question i could ask u aswell, u love someone who cheated on u! atleast ur father chose me!" she spat back causing my eyes to widen.

"he chose drugs over u! he chose that stupid gang life over u! ur fucking selfish, jahseh was hurting ! hurt people hurt people mom!" i defended him.

"jahseh doesn't love u!"

"neither does the monster u call ur husband mom!" i screamed finally as mia walked in grabbing my shoulders to pull me back.

"BOTH OF U GROW UP!" mia shouted at the top of her lungs. I looked to her scoffing.

"mari pack ur stuff, we're not staying here." i demanded as i walked into the room. Me and mari began packing all we could.

"u don't have to leave-"i cut mia off. "go mia." and with that we walked out.

"where are we gonna go..?" mari questioned scratching her head but

i had something in mind.

"jahseh.. i need a really really big favor.." i frowned as i stepped infront of his house. "what's up?" he questioned worriedly.

"can me and my um, friend stay here for the rest of the summer.. if not it's okay!" i reminded as he chuckled shaking his head. "never ask that shit again, just walk inside next time. Where yalls bags? lemme help"

I stared at him with a wide smile. Wrapping my arms around him tightly, he was taken back.

"ohh so this is mr x" mari put her hand out as jahseh nodded politely. "hurt her again and that dagger dick of urs..." she began a cutting motion with her fingers as i pushed her back gently . "ALRIGHT MARI" i chuckled.

Jahseh laughed helping us take our bags inside.

"so u can take this room.." he showed mari her room on the second floor. "and follow me thea"

"this is ur room" he pointed into another empty room as i walked in thanking him. I began unpacking as he stood in the doorway staring at me. I looked up making eye contact confused.

"yes?" i chuckled. "nothing.." he shook his head with a slight smile.

Little did althea know, he had stood at the doorway admiring her. The way she forgave him so easily, the way her eyes were barely able to meet eyes, he hadn't known if that was because of what he did, or her nerves. But again, he just wanted his girl back. He was changing, he really was. But proving that to her was gonna be hard.