39. Made a list of my regrets, and u were first.

THIRD PERSON.

*short chapter*

"if i died would u miss me" jahseh spoke to althea at 4 in the morning. She laid on his chest confused as to why he'd ask that. He always asked the most random question, it was like he ALWAYS had something on his mind. especially death.

"of course i would" she spoke softly as he hummed in response. "why are you asking?" she questioned looking up at him. he just shrugged in response, but she respected that and continued watching death note.

"do u see me in ur future?" he asked a question once again, only being five minutes from the other one.

"i hope so" she sighed gripping onto him tighter, never wanting this moment to end.

"i wish u didn't love me the way u do.." he spoke quietly , whisper like. "why do u keep saying stuff like that jahseh. You know i love you more than anyone.." she frowned fidgeting onto his chest with my fingers. My nails traced outlines of his tattoos.

"because i'm going to hurt you." he spoke boldly but still in a queit tone. "you'll only hurt me if that's ur intent. And even then, i'd still love u" the girl ranted as he sat up, loosing his grip on her.

Althea lifted off of him, watching him stand up and walk out of the room. Jahseh had been out for two days now. The two of them we're constantly together at her apartment, while they waited for the new apartment to finish renovations.

Althea sat in the bed, her head against the head board. She looked into her lap, playing with her fingers. Her heart was tired. And she began to cry. Tears pouring down the girls face, she felt so alone. She was there for everyone constantly, and even though she was dating jahseh, she felt like she didn't know him.

She felt so distant from everyone. All the poor girl wanted, was for things to go back to how they used to be. She wanted avani back, she wanted her family back, and most importantly she wanted herself back.

Jahseh walked back into the room, a bag of goldfish in his hand. But he quickly realized althea's tears. "what's wrong?" he questioned confused walking over to the girl. He set his bag of goldfish down, taking a seat next to her. She tried to shake it off but the way his arms were comforting her , she broke down. Allowing herself to feel the pain, and grief she needed. She felt okay in his arms.

Jahseh took her face in his hands, using his thumbs to wipe her tears. "if u wanna feel better, u have to talk to me" he suggested . The girl shook her head. "can we forget about this, and just go to sleep." she pleaded as he nodded. "i hate seeing u cry" he frowned grabbing his goldfish and letting the girl lay in his arms.

Althea fell asleep shortly after, as jahseh sat there eating his food. Thoughts running through his mind..

His phone began ringing, luckily not waking althea up. "what geneva?" he questioned thru the phone.

"i'm not supposed to be talking to u" he also stated. "i know, but i need someone.. can u... come over jahseh. I had a miscarriage and i haven't gotten the chance to tell u" she spoke as jahseh began feeling bad. He looked down sighing angrily, as he stared at the peaceful girl sleeping on his chest.

"i can't geneva." he spoke truthfully. "please!" she begged as jahseh gulped still looking at althea. Jahseh knew this wasn't his first regret, but he also knew it wouldn't be his last. He stood up, making sure althea still slept, and what he did with geneva that night, he never intended.

"fine."