26. I advise you not to hide your feelings, itll only lead you to misery.

THIRD PERSON.

(short chapter)

"mom?" the girl questioned confused as her mom was amused by seeing the sight of her two little girls, matured and grown.
"can we talk?" the mother asked as althea nodded quickly allowing her in.

"i'm so sorry, for everything. The way i treated you both, but i'm ready to be a mother. Your fathers somewhere with a new family, and mia if you would... i'd love to have you back home" the mother begged as mia seemed to actually be thinking about it.

"wha- no absolutely not. Mia will not be moving in with you, no" althea shook her head denying it. "althea that's my choice to make" mia defended her mom as althea raised her eyebrows in shock.

"no mia, your not moving in with her end of discussion."

"but she still has custody over me, i say yes."

"no if u can't accept that, we'll take it to court" althea stood up opening the door for her mother. "u have my number baby" the mother spoke to mia as she nodded.

Althea felt so betrayed. All she had done for mia, and mia would move back in with the person that destroyed her life. The person that used althea, so mia could have a good life. She put everything on the line for her... and shed repay her like this?

"you can't mia, you don't get it..." the girl sighed as mia began to get furious. " i want a mother althea! i don't know whatever's happened between u two, but that has nothing to do with ME! i deserve a bond with my mother, im sorry u didn't get to, but i did!" she shouted.

Althea stood shocked as tears trickled in her eyes. "mia, u don't know what i've gone through for you"

"enlighten me! by all means althea!"

"i let our fathers friends have sex with me, so OUR mother could feed YOU! SO OUR MOTHER COULD TAKE CARE OF A CHILD! I WAS 11! 11 mia! i was the one who defended u, on the days where mother was too busy to save YOU from dad, i was the one who walked u to school being late on my days just for you, i was the one who stood up for u against those kids when they would pick on you, i was the one who would sell drugs to get a simple drink for our family, me mia , me! i did it all by myself!" althea shouted, finally informing her sister after years of hiding it as her voice shook.

Mia stood frozen, her face pale.

"oh my God" she breathed out as althea shook her head. "just go to bed mia, it's not worth it okay" the two upset girls, walked to their rooms. Thinking about what just happened.

Althea felt numb, she honestly wasn't that affected by this situation, she just wanted her sister to understand fully where althea was coming from.

To say mia felt bad was an understatement, her heart was shattered. She truly didn't realize all her sister had gone through for her. As she got older she finally began understanding,

and it broke her heart to realize maybe she didn't know everything about her older sister like she thought she had.