7. So save me, before i fall. Save me, i dont wanna go alone.

JAHSEH's pov

JAHSEH's pov.

"aye, me and althea finna go on a walk, we'll be back" i told the boys as they nodded, while whispering to one another.

I rolled my eyes knowing what they thought.

"how's school?" i asked as she shrugged with her hands in her pockets. "honestly, i'm probably gonna drop out next year."

"shit, that's what i did, best thing i've done to be honest. I think you gotta do u, and fuck what anyone else has to say" i reminded her as she nodded agreeing. "wanna play a deep 21 questions?" she smiled as i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"like get into depth, deep like you know?" she tried explaining as i laughed nodding.
"sure" i agreed before pulling a cigarette out of my back pocket.

"u smoke those?" she questioned as i nodded grabbing my lighter. "me too, cigarettes are the first thing i ever smoked" she told me as i lit it inhaling and handing it to her.

"so, i'll ask first" i told her as i watched the smoke flow out of her plump lips.

"by all means"

"what would be your message to the youth?" i asked as she took a second to think, pulling her hood up shivering. "we'll, probably to be yourself. Honestly fuck what society tells you, there are people that will love them for them. I tell my younger sister all the time to live life while she can, because one day she won't have a life to live" she spoke softly as i nodded staring at her.

"what about you jahseh?"

"we'll, i agree a lot with you. Mine would be to all the kids lacking love, that are depressed, anti-social, misunderstood, angry, crazy, black, white, yellow, gay, straight, bi . To know that i accept them all, and they will forever have a friend, lover and brother in me until the very day I am dead, when they feel they are alone to think of me, my heart and energy is with them and they are accepted." i spoke truthfully as she looked at me in awe.

"that's beautiful, i definitely misread u." she chuckled. "why do u say that?" i asked curiously.
"i expected u, and i thought u were this stuck up asshole. I guess you really can't judge a book by its cover" she answered honestly as i smiled.

"ur smile is so pretty!" she exclaimed as i covered my mouth. "no for real, ur smile is so pretty" she repeated as i dropped my hand looking in her eyes

"you're pretty"

"what?"

"you heard me, i said you're pretty" i softly spoke as we both looked at the road in front of us.

"thank you" she stuttered causing me to shake my head laughing.

"okay your turn"

***

"thank you for that, it was very needed" she laughed as we made our way inside bruno's house.
"no need to thank me, i needed that just as much as u did"  i returned the smile gently.

"well, i'm sure vani is ready to head out. But i hope everything works out with your mom jahseh" she stated genuinely.

"i appreciate that, same with your parents shorty"

"avaniii!" althea shouted making her way to the rooms as i watched her.

"u are so pussy whipped" stokeley laughed as i smacked my teeth looking away.

"we're just friends, nothing more" i reminded him as he nodded giving me an 'mhm' look, like he didn't believe me.

"whatever, i'm boutta go get my dick sucked, deuces!!!" i shouted throwing up a peice sign and making my way to my car.

***

"i missed you"

"i missed you too geneva"

AUTHORS NOTEEE.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 TEA ASF