32. Part 2.

JAHSEH's pov.

Me and althea walked outside, hand in hand while we saw stokeley and everyone gathered. They all looked genuinely happy.

"you look good tonight by the way" althea spoke shyly as i smirked. "you look absolutely STUNNINGGGGG. like i could really eat that pussy rn infront of everyone" i spoke boldly as she widened her eyes with a embarrassed tint of pink on her cheeks. "stop it jahseh" she smacked my arm as i rolled my eyes.

"alright man, toast to my fucking brother. It's his damn birthdayy!" coolie exclaimed as the members only stood in front of the crowd. I walked over letting go of althea's hand and raising our cups.

"man, stokeleys been my dawg since day one. From the days we met in juvie, to the days he reassured and put up with my bullshit. There were days me and this dude slept in cars together to avoid going home. He's had my back, and i always got his. It's a young dicks birthday, therefore we gon turn THE FUCK UPP!" i cheered as everyone else did to. He smiled widely dapping me up into a brotherly hug.

Althea stood smiling in the crowd, while she talked to genesis and alexa.

"fuck bro this is crazy, can u believe im 20?" stokeley questioned.  "i swear dudeee. We getting old" i joked as he nodded pouring a shot down his throat.

"i need to get sum pussssss" he groaned as i smirked looking around. "what abt her? she's bad?" i pointed as he nodded in agreement. "imma get at her, i'll holla at u later bro" he spoke dapping me up with a cheerful smile.

I walked over to althea and the two girls with a small smile. " right! like come on- oh hey jahseh" alexa spoke as she stopped their conversation.
"what's good guys, how we enjoying the party?" i questioned as my hand wrapped gently around althea's waist. "good! i'm probably gonna get so drunk by the time the night ends" genesis joked as i chuckled. "hey , maybe" i shrugged.

"is that... is that geneva? the fuck is she doing here?" Alexa mumbled as i whipped my head. Some guys came running over to me in fear. "yo jah! jah!" isaiah yelled as i furrowed my eyebrows. Althea's grip tightened on my hand. "aye jah u gotta dip bruh! these cops fucking looking for yo ass!" ming exclaimed as i widened my eyes.

"what?" althea questioned confused as geneva yelled. "he's right there!" the cops bust in as i took off running. "fuck" i mumbled under my breathe as i tried to push passed people .
but i got tackled. fuck.

"jahseh onfroy, you're under arrest for domestic abuse and aggravated battery of a pregnant women, geneva ayala. Anything u say can and will be used against u in the court of law." An officer spoke as he slammed me into the ground, cuffing my hands.

PREGNANT?!!

"pregnant?!" i questioned loudly in confusion. everyone seemed to ignore it tho.

"stop! get off of him!" althea screamed as her voice cracked. "he wouldn't hit her, she's a liar!" Officers pushed her back aggressively causing alexa to yell at them. i looked her way. "aye don't touch her fuck head!" i shouted as the officer pushed my head into the ground. "ah!" i groaned. "stop!" althea yelled angrily. Alexa gripped her arms holding her back as stokeley stood shocked, people recorded from every angle.

The officers helped me up as i walked with my friends following next to me. "come on! what the fuck is wrong with you!" althea yelled to geneva shoving her aggressively.

"this is fucking stupid" i mumbled as althea walked alongside me. "listen jah, we're gonna get u out ok? just be cautious." she told me as i nodded. The officers stopped allowing me to place a rough kiss on her lips, the crazy part was , she wasn't even my girlfriend yet and she still stood by my side witgput even knowing the full story.

THIRD PERSON.

Althea's heart dropped as she watched jahseh get taken away in handcuffs, just as she had watched jaspers, and her fathers growing up. She turned to face stokeley, who stormed out of the backyard inside quickly. She felt so bad for him. Alexa was concerned, genesis felt terrible, and members only were all pissed. But there stood geneva, with a grin on her face.

meanwhile, jahseh sat annoyed in the back of the cop car, waiting till they'd release him, but little did he know.

"this is some bullshit gabe!" althea ranted to the group as they helped clean up the rest of the birthday, as stokeley called it off. "jahseh knows what he's doing, trust he's smarter than that" coolie stepped in as she picked up cups throwing them into the trash bag.

"just crash here tonight, we'll figure everything out tomorrow." stokeley sighed defeated as they all nodded, getting back to cleaning silently.

The rest of the night no one really talked, still trying to process the events from that night. Lord, was this gonna be a trip for them.

AUTHORS NOTE.

Wellll, this is part 2. I'm aware the ages, and jail and everything may be off but again this is just a book and not a real life thing. Anywaysss hope u guys liked ittt. I'll be trying my best to posting consistently, if not i probably have writers block.