46. Want your love, Call me when u can.

Hurt people, hurt people.

That was all althea could think about.
How jahseh hurt her, so  she hurt herself.

2 years ago, althea was heartbroken. After jahseh she thought her world was over, tho in reality, she had gotten so much better, and so had he.

I won't lie, those first few nights after you left were the worst nights of my entire life
i barely slept barely ate barely did anything except cry. i felt like a part of me had gone with you and i was bleeding from the hole left behind. i missed you so much, that it felt like missing u was all i am.

The two of them took time, and realized they weren't gonna get better in one another. They couldn't keep holding on to something that was long gone.

Jahseh's music career sky rocketed, he mentioned althea atleast once in every interview so she had gained clout from that. Althea on the other hand, moved to miami. She started going to college, made tons of new friends, and for once in her life, she knew what it felt like to be happy. To truly want to live. It was so weird , after wanting to die everyday of her life, to wanting to live.. was a drastic change.

for awhile, jahseh sent her flowers and a note everyday. When they broke up, she still kept in contact and they would even hangout sometimes, but it was just a quick fuck. Althea came to terms and jahseh went away for a tour, that's when everything changed. She blocked him, and everyone from broward. Simply moving away to college, was the best choice she had ever made.

Jahseh portrayed her to be the bad person to the media, which she understood... but it still hurt.

a live for example...

"what happened between u and althea- why y'all still on this? she's an evil bitch. Same as geneva. I don't give a fuck bout her. Moving on" jahseh spoke as he read comments off of his live next to stokeley. "nah forreal! she a lame" stokeley added as coolie looked at them weirdly and exited the room.

Alexa chuckled at the two.

That alone made althea never want to speak to them again, so she did just that.

ALTHEA's pov.

"bitch! get me starbucks pleaseee!!" Manny screamed from across my apartment. Manny is my gay bestfriend, and yes i live in an apartment with him.

"hell no! me and mari are gonna go shopping for when we go visit mia. We have to get a few things for the trip" i spoke as i washed a few dishes. (mari is our bestfriend aka mannys twin sister) Manny walked into the kitchen side eyeing me.

"guess who just texted me bitch" he scrolled on his phone. "hmmm, david? nylon? ryan?-" i listed off guys jokingly as he smacked his teeth rolling his eyes and walking over to me.

He handed me his phone. "tyson texted me!" he squealed as i read the messages with a smile. Manny always had a fat crush on this dude in his class.

"OHHH! HE CALLED U HANDSOME!" i screamed as me and manny freaked out.

"the fuck is all this yelling?!" mari exclaimed as she opened my front door walking in. Me and manny laughed loudly causing mari to laugh aswell.

"tyson texted him backkk" i shimmied my shoulders jokingly as manny fake gagged. "never do that shit again babe.." he spoke as i rolled my eyes putting the dishes away.

"leave my bestie alone" mari spoke up . "uuhh shes my bestie too the fuck? i live with her cunt" manny joked as mari stood up throwing her hair in a bun.

"U WANNA FIGHT? HUH U WANNA FIGHT MANNY? that's what i thoughttt" she smirked as manny ran to the bedroom locking himself in.

She walked to the kitchen where i stood with a smirk as she hopped onto the counter next to me. She grabbed cheezits from my cabinet beginning to snack on them.

"i just bought thoseee" i whined as she began mocking me. "anyways girl, u heard from mia?" she questioned. Oh yeah, mia's 16 now by the way!

"i diddd! her and jami are gonna use our car when we get down there" i reminded her as she nodded.

"we can go clubbing right? i'm 21 bitch ur 19, so like we'll just sneak u in..." mari spoke looking around guiltily scratching her had as i burst into laughter.

"sure we can, i'll bring the alc" i smirked as she high fived me.

this weekend was definitely gonna be something...