16. I been really lost ducking all attachments.

JAHSEH's pov

JAHSEH's pov.

"where ya going?" craig questioned coolie as i made my way into the kitchen tiredly. "althea's apartment, she's been moved in for a few and she said she wanted to hang"

"i bet jahsehs jealous" craig joked as i smacked my teeth. i waved them off annoyed. "u ever talk to her about that kiss?" coolie announced.

"nah, she don't be answering her phone"

"damn she ghosting ur ass" craig chuckled. "craig shut ya mega mind hot breathe ass up, i don't see u bringing no bitches around" i spat back as he rolled his eyes. "relax jahseh. it's all jokes fam" coolie reassured me. "whatever, anyways i'm trynna fuck , i've been horny all morning bro and genevas not in town . put me on" i pleaded as the two laughed.

"i gotchu, there's this dope ass girl i know, her names .... Althea" coolie said causing craig to laugh his ass off as i straight faced them.

"thea would notttt let me fuck, she a innocent hoe" i smirked. "aye jahseh don't knock it till u try it, u sexy u could definitely pull her if that jasper dude could" craig threw his hands up in defense as i laughed agreeing.

"ion know" i spoke softly as my thoughts began racing. Should i go for althea? i mean she's damaged, just like me but that's not always a good thing.

"i might" i smirked as craig and coolie sapped eachother up, hyped. "aye , come with me. i'll take ur ass to her crib " coolie dragged me off the couch.

"hey coo- oh hi" she smiled looking back and forth between the two of us. She stepped to the side letting us in as i looked around. "shittt thea, this place is nice!" i hyped her up as she shrugged with a small smirk. "it's a lil sum sum"

"t! can jami come ov- oh hi guys" mia waved to the two as they nodded. "yes he can come over, no funny business mia" the girl warned as she rolled her eyes with a small laugh before making her way back to her room.

"she like it here?" coolie asked as althea nodded with her arms crossed. "definitely. Glad my parents are out of the picture" she looked down trying to cover up the sadness that filled her eyes.

"sooo, what's going on with jasper?" i changed the subject slyly. "we broke up. And uh he wants me to like help his case in court but i'm definitely not doing that, like are u serious? u fucking murder my bestfriend and want me to-" she started rambling before coolie put his head in his hands.

"i still can't believe she's gone" he mumbled as althea looked to me with a small frown. She wrapped her arms around him as i patted his shoulder. "i'm sorry coolie. i understand how you're feeling, i really do." she walked him to the couch as we all took a seat.

***

"jahseh! come onnn that's not fair" althea whined as i slammed my cards down with a grin. "naaa, i won ma"

"no" she folded her arms pouting , jokingly. "oh stop it, want me to come kiss u better?" i joked as she choked on air. "what?" she questioned confused as coolie laughed his ass off. "why don't u give that boy jah sum pussssssss"

"heck no" she shook her head. "damn, i'm really that bad?" i fake frowned with a hand on my chest. "oh shut up!" she exclaimed rolling her eyes and standing up to get the door.

"hi jami, she's in her room" she smiled hugging the boy tightly.

She was so effortlessly pretty, my eyes could stare at her for days. Her body was perfectly curved, giving her the perfect amount of each part. Her smile, was something not seen so often, yet could light up a room.

"would u guys.. wanna like sleepover?" she questioned biting her nails. "im down" coolie announced as i agreed. "alright" she nodded before taking a seat on the couch.

i looked to the girl, her eyes stared at the wall, zoning out. i could tell she had so much built up pain, i understood. Part of me wished i could take it all away, i could take every inch of pain she's gone through, and make it my own.

"i'm sorry althea" coolie spoke up causing her to snap her head towards us. "what?"

"i- i always burden you with my problems. i forget u have things going on, i forget you were closer with vani. you hide everything so well..." he frowned as she shrugged grabbing a bag of weed from under her counter and blunts.

"coolie, you're not a burden. if anything i enjoy when u rant, it allows me to feel less alone. yeah i miss avani, but i know she's looking down right now, and she's proud" her voice cracked. it was shakey. It's sad to see that she thought she had to be strong 24/7.

I will do everything in my power,

to be that support she needs from now on.