20. FILLER CHAPTER.

ALTHEA's pov.

"bro this shit is so good!" coolie yelled as i stood infront of him. He was sat on the other side of the counter trying some desserts i previously made.

"i try" i smirked as he shoved a whole cookie in his mouth. "mmmm" he moaned as i rolled my eyes at his dramatic ness. "oo, i made a song and i wanted you to listen, to hear ur opinion on it ya know?" he asked as i nodded setting the cookies in my fridge.
He played the song, it was soft but had a few parts with a rap. "i like it!" i exclaimed to him as he threw two thumbs up jokingly.

It felt good getting closer with him, he reminded me of avani in so many ways. They were so alike, days like these were when i missed her most.

When my heart was heavy,
and my head was trapped.

These feelings were so strong,

it felt like everyday was a constant battle.

Some days were okay, but then at night it was right back to square one.

"wanna sleepover?" i asked as he nodded. "forsure i don't got nowhere to be tonight"
"lemme hang with yallll" mia ran out of her room as i waved her over. She jogged hopping onto the couch. "mia uve gotten so old" coolie grabbed his chest sniffling jokingly. "i know, i can't believe i'm almost 15"

"ugh don't remind me. my little baby is growing up" i sighed as she rolled her eyes throwing an arm around me.
We all talked for a while, watched tv, and mainly bonded.

I looked over to mia and coolie who were whispering to one another. "y'all leaving me out of the gossip what the fuck" i spoke up pausing the tv as they both turned their heads towards me.

"do u like jahseh?" they asked in unison. i looked at them both confused. "why are u guys asking me this?" i chuckled standing up to pick up popcorn and wrappers.

"just be honest! mia said she saw u and him kissing the other day" coolie stated as mia smacked his arm, referring to the fact he threw her under the bus.

"uh i don't know, he's cool" i shrugged , but deep down i knew what my answer was.

AUTHORS NOTE

next chapters will make up for these past dry chapterssss.