6. I just wanna show you things, girl ill be different.

ALTHEA's pov

ALTHEA's pov.

"morning pookssss!" avani exclaimed jumping on my bed in result to wake me up.
I groaned loudly pushing her off of me."we have schoolll come onnn" she dragged on .
"okok, hold on!" i yelled into the pillow as she laughed.

"i'll make our breakfast, chop chop" she slapped my ass causing me to shoot out of bed. "bruh!" i yelled as she ran out laughing.

***

"ooo u look cute!" avani squealed before placing the spoon with cinnamon toast crunch in her mouth.
I jokingly did a twirl causing her to hype me up. "that's my mother fucking bestfriend bitchhhh!"

"love you so much" i laughed loudly before taking a seat next to her. "so u ready for ur finals?" she asked as i shrugged. "honestly, nope but imma just say fuck it we ball"

"girl" she smacked the side of my head as i side eyed her. "hurry up ladies! school starts in 20!" avanis mom yelled from her bedroom.

"oh shit" i stood up quickly as i placed my bowl in the sink. "u drive" i tossed her the keys.

"okay , u get aux" she pointed to me as we grabbed our bags making our ways outside.

***

"althea? mrs reeves?" mr rowan exclaimed hitting his book on my desk causing me to jump.

"i'm so sorry i zoned out" i apologized quickly flipping my page. "mm, see me after class"

i sighed disappointedly beginning to write the notes on the board.
"don't worry, he ain't finna do shit" romelia spoke from behind me as i chuckled. "damn right he ain't"

"ladies!" he yelled causing me to smack my teeth.
"do u always target me?" i answered annoyed as he was taken back by my response.

"watch it" he spiked causing me to laugh and stand up."i don't even care, my grade is high enough to pass this class even if i do fail your finals" i put my bag in my shoulders earning sounds from the students.

"if u step out that door, you're assigned to a detention" he spoke angrily . "ok" i chuckled making my way out of the class.

Thank God it was last period.
I walked to the bleachers waiting for class to end. Pulling my earbuds, and notebook out.

I watched the football players and cheerleaders practice for almost an hour before i saw avani, coolie and an asian boy making their way over to me.

"girl , romelia told me u got detention?" she questioned sitting down as well as the boys.

"mr rowans on my ass, so i walked out of his class today" i stated honestly as she chuckled.

"ur grades high enough to pas the class anyways" she shrugged ."that's what i said!" i exclaimed ."we'll, i'm going with these two , gonna hangout with a bunch of people." she spoke as i gasped shocked.

"u? hanging out with people for once?" i said causing her to smack my chest with a laugh. "you should come" ming coughed as i turned to face him.

"what?"i questioned confused.

"yeah forsure, she can come right babe?" coolie asked as avani smirked. "yeah, i don't see why not. Well follow you guys there" she spoke kissing cookie as we all made our ways to cars.

***

"i'm nervous" avani spoke as i rummaged through her closet for sweatpants before we go to their house.

"why?"

"cuz... me and coolie might have... sex" she chuckled as i froze. "whatttt?!! tonight!!?!" i squealed as she laughed covering her face.

"girl nono don't be nervous, it's gonna hurt at first, like a pinch but after a few minutes it feels like heaven!" i exclaimed as i changed my pants.

We didn't find changing infront of eachother weird, she was like my sister.

"of course if u don't want to, u don't have to. Remember no means no" i reminded her.
"uhhh, im scared!" she squirmed around as i laughed.
"romelia told me i should give him head first" she spoke quietly

"yeah, u should. but make sure he let u get ur nut in too" i nodded as she took note. "what if he doesn't like my body" she stood up looking in the mirror as i frowned.

It made me sad to think someone so beautiful, dislikes themself.

"what? avani. You're fucking perfect, if he doesn't like ur body, which he will, then he's not for you. it's a sign of redirection." i informed her as she smiled hugging me.

"My life saver for real."

***

"what's up guysss!" coolie smiled kissing avani as i nodded my head.

"y'all got drinks?" i questioned the asian boy as he nodded leading me to the kitchen.

"yo- oh" jahseh stopped as he saw me pouring myself a drink.

"ming lemme talk to yo ass for a sec" jahseh pulled him aside as i shook it off, that was weird. Idk tho , not my business.

"yooo! ihop girl!" craig exclaimed as he walked in with stokeley. I chuckled shaking my head "hey guys"

"how you been?" stokeley asked rummaging through the fridge. "uh, good good. What about you?" i returned his gesture as he nodded. "chillin-" he was cut off by jahseh walking in with some empty pill bottles.

"we gotta restock these, they selling like crazy" jahseh showed stokeley as i furrowed my eyebrows.
They sell drugs??

The boys talked , now leaving me and jahseh in the kitchen.
I was sat on the counter scrolling
on my phone as i grew bored.

"how's ur hand?" i pointed to the bandage as he shrugged.
"feels better, definitely fractured my thumb tho" he chuckled moving closer to me.

"well , just ice it up" i suggested as he agreed. "i wanted to uh" he coughed before speaking again. "apologize in my behalf for my first impression. I definitely was a dick, so for that i am sorry" he apologized causing me to smile.

"it's fine, i was never mad at you. I just felt disrespected" i shrugged as he nodded.
"understandable, it was rude of me-" he was cut off by a loud moan from one of the rooms.

I burst into laughter "that's definitely avani"
"shit, my boy coolie gotta huge dick. Of course not bigger than mine tho" he shrugged cockily.

"oh really?" i challenged jokingly as he kicked his lips. "shit, u wanna see?" he asked beginning to unbutton his pants. Why is he kinda fi-

"no!" i shouted loudly as he laughed .
"i'm messing with u shorty" he set his drink down .

"do u wanna go on a walk?" i asked as he furrowed his eyebrows before smiling.

"i'm down" he gave in as i smiled hopping off the counter.

who would've thought .

AUTHORS NOTEEE.

idk this chapter kinda boring, butttt don't worry we got good stuff coming uppp 👀👀