14. Some kill, some steal, some break your heart.

ALTHEA's pov

ALTHEA's pov.

"what i tell you about talking to them?" jasper spoke angrily as he slammed his keys on the kitchen counter. "you have to understand my point of view, i let u talk to all the girls u want but god for bid i talk to ONE man u freak out"

"cuz your mine! you know how easy they could take u from me!"

"but i want you! and you know this. if i wanted someone else id be with them. You're so insecure, get over it jasper!" i sighed rubbing my forehead.

"whatever, go to the room althea." he pointed to the bedroom as i rolled my eyes staying put.

His phone rang loudly as i stared at him. He declined it, but it rang again.

"answer it jasper." i spoke angrily as he smacked his teeth. "don't tell me what to do."

"answer the phone!" i screamed causing him to throw it at me.

Glass shattered everywhere as i shook my head with wide eyes.

"you're fucking crazy, God i should've never listened to u! you're so- i hate you!" i shoved him aggressively before walking to my room.

jasper wasn't necessarily abusive, i mean he shoves me here and there but so do i. He takes my phone when he's mad, i'm only allowed out with him.

i took my hoodie off deciding to change as i looked in the mirror , reminding myself i'll be okay.

"you'll get through this" i wahispered nodding my head in the mirror convincing myself.

i heard loud bangs coming from the front door as i furrowed my eyebrows.

I walked to the living room seeing jasper freaking out.

"Hey, hey? what's going on?" i questioned confused . "i did something, bad althea really bad!" he shouted as there were more bangs "FBI OPEN UP! WE KNOW UR IN THERE JASPER!"

i snapped my head to the door.

"jasper what the fuck did u do?!" i screamed as he gripped his head tightly. "i did something bad!"

and with that the door was burst open. i jumped backwards into the kitchen as a swarm of cops jumped on jasper making him collapse to the ground.

"i love you althea, please don't hate me- AH!" he begged before an officer slammed him again aggressively holding his shoulders.

"you're hurting him!" i shouted as they slammed their knee into his back. An officer pointed a gun at me resulting me in holding my hands up.

"jasper knight, you're under arrest for the murder of avani levi's"

"WHAT?" i screamed loudly. "we have evidence, jasper killed avani. He ran into her car while he was intoxicated. We have multiple witnesses from the incident" and officer told me while the others dragged him away. my heart dropped as i shook my head covering my mouth.

it all made sense now,

why his car was dented, why he forced himself into the hospital with me....so he wouldn't seem suspicious.

***

"hello?" mrs levi opened the door. "have you heard?" i asked as she nodded sadly. She stepped to side allowing me in.

I took a seat at the kitchen island as she placed a cup of hot chocolate and coffee under the machine.

"i'm sorry for everything, i never intended to hurt avani. i'm sure she told u before the accident" i spoke upset while taking a sip of my drink as she nodded patting my back.

"i'm not mad baby, you're the closest thing i have left to my daughter. i've just been off the grid recently" she spoke with tears as i pulled her in for a hug.

"t?" mia questioned as i pulled away from the hug turning around. "oh hey" i smiled the best i could at my younger sister who squealed running over to me .

"hi" i chuckled holding her in my arms. "when are u gonna move, i wanna live with u" she frowned as i ruffled her hair. "soon mia, soon"

"hey althea" jami spoke before placing a kiss on mia's cheek. I widened my eyes with a slight laugh.

"when did this happen?!" i exclaimed to mrs levis as she chuckled taking a sip of her drink. "no idea"

"this my mannn!" mia exclaimed wrapping her arms around jami.

it wasn't that suprising, i mean they were 14-15.

"we'll, aslong as u 2 are happy, i'm happy for u both" i nodded smiling.

***

after i left, i was once again left with my thoughts. Alone.

God i hate being alone. I hate it, it leaves me with my thoughts. With nothing to do, but wonder if i'm better off dead.

what did this mean for me and jasper? we're we together? we're we not..? nevermind scratch that,

we are not.

what was i supposed to do with his house?

my head was full of questions.

my thoughts racing 10 miles per hour.

i'll be in my apartment within the next two weeks, so what we're to happen next.

I walked around a lake, deciding to take a seat on a bench. Pulling out a cigarette, i lit it.

puff,

after puff,

after exhale,

after inhale.

my thoughts kept going.

my mind was brought back to jahseh.

Why did i kiss him?

i can't even answer that. but more importantly,

why did he kiss me?

i mean, me and jahseh are friends. maybe he just needed someone or maybe he uses girls as a coping mechanism...

anyways.

I'll just ignore him, i'll ghost him until i'm mentally myself again.