9. PART 2-

ALTHEA's pov

ALTHEA's pov.

"jami, when avani gets home can u tell her i went out?let her know i'll be back tomorrow" i questioned to the boy who was sat on his xbox playing video games while his friends surrounded him.

"sure" he replied as the friends looked at me in confusion.

"yo shes so bad, put me on" i heard one of the boys say as i walked out causing me to laugh to myself.

I made my way to the car,mputting the key in and driving off.

***

"heyyy" romelia smiled as i made my way over to her. "i swear i see u at every party" ace joked as i shrugged. "u probably do, but who has the liquor?" i questioned looking around.

"girl is that all u come for?" romelia chuckled as i rolled my eyes. "honestly, yeah. sooo?"

"come on" ace spoke as i followed him to a room with the alch.

"here u go madam"

"thank u" i chuckled grabbing a red cup and pouring some tequila, filling it to the brim.

"cops!"

i groaned picking up my phone and making a run for it to my car.

"hands up!"

shit.

i sighed turning around as i raised my hands in the air. I always get the shit end of this.

"how old are you?" the officer asked as he slammed me agasint  his car putting me in handcuffs.

"sorry" romelia mouthed as she ran with ace . i smacked my teeth at the tightness of the cuffs.

"i'm 16" i answered honestly as he chuckled. "drinking? you know that's illegal maam? name?"

"indeed, it's althea reeves. i'm already in the system" i nodded as he opened the door setting me in the back.

"sit here, i'm assuming this isn't ur first time getting caught mrs reeves ?" he asked while writing in a note pad.

"it is not, officer" at this point , the more i cooperate the less trouble i'll be in.

"okay, we'll officer andrew here is gonna take u down to the center. They'll question u there, if we find u innocent u will get out. if he guilty ur free to make one call" he offered as i nodded in response.

***

"okay mrs reeves, i need u to breathe on this" the lady told me as she placed a strip in my hand.