24. I should've let you know, that youre my only one.

JAHSEH's pov.

The performance finally ended, what felt like years. After i had brought geneva on the stage, i realized althea left. The guilt i'd had been holding in all night, because i know i didn't like geneva like that anymore. Anyone could see it.

Althea went back to the hotel, and alexa went with her. The bus ride was silent, as everyone was high and exhausted. I decided to check on althea, i knocked on the hotel.

Alexa unlocked it, stepping out of the room into the hallway with me.

"ur a dick jahseh" she shook her head disgusted as i furrowed my eyebrows. "what did i do?" i spat back as she scoffed. "can't you see! she fucking likes u jahseh, i barely met her and even i can tell she really likes u and ur over here playing with her feelings! bringing geneva on stage announcing your dating, when God knows where her pussy has been! You keep playing with her. She's not another groupie jahseh, take her or let her be happy with someone else!.. she's leaving at midnight by the way. She claims it's family shit but i'm sure it's because of you." she shook her head as i scoffed

I knew i liked althea, everyone was making it so hard for me.

"your making this difficult when it doesn't have to be." she spoke before stepping closer whispering "so what ur gonna do, is ur gonna walk into this hotel room, and ur gonna apologize to althea. got it?"

i sighed agreeing.

I walked into the room seeing althea scrolling on her phone, while she sat on the floor against a wall with her knees to her chest, kind of like her chest dropped over her knees.

"i don't know what's wrong with me" i spoke gently taking a seat on her bed. "i'm fucked up althea and... and i- i know i'm not any good for u but God u make this hard. You're just so.. i don't know."

"i get it. I'm not rushing you, i'm right here. but i'm not gonna wait forever. " she warned setting her phone down next to her, and preciously moving the hair from out of her face.

"you're gonna loose a real one, usinf that tuff act, trynna act hard jahseh" she chuckled to herself.

"i know, and you don't have to wait. I'm making it clear that we won't ever work out althea, so please all i ask, is do not wait for me" i stood up walking away.

I definitely should've just let her know how i truly felt.

***

"i don't know stokeley. Everything she does, makes me fall even more. it's like she's so perfect, i hate the way her stupid lips form a perfect smile, and the way her teeth are perfectly imperfect. i hate the way her eyelashes naturally curl up, i hate the way her curly hair just flows gently along her shoulders, i hate the way the smoke falls out of her plump lips, i hate the way she dresses in her stupid anime shirts and sweatpants with those stupid bear slippers that she wears everywhere. I hate seeing her with anyone that's not me."

"man, it sounds like u love her to me." stokeley smoked a cigarette as we chatted sitting on the hotel stairs. "no i don't!" i exclaimed getting defensive as he side eyed me. "jah, if she brings ur interest go for her. she's a good girl dawg, and if u keep hurting her u gon loose her for good this time. Aye brother to brother, geneva been cheating again dude. I saw it at bruno's"

"i don't doubt it" i sighed rubbing my forehead as i let out my cigarette pulling a new one out. "go talk to her, before she leaves. U still have..." he checked his phone "30 minutes"

"is it worth it tho?" i questioned nervously as he shrugged. "your gonna regret not doing it"

"i think i'll tell her when i get back, i just need some time to think" i told him as he patted my back.

i stood up making my way back to my room, knowing he was right. if i didn't tell her soon,

i was gonna loose her.