13. Made a list of my regrets, and you were the first, love.

JAHSEH's pov

JAHSEH's pov.

i kissed her, and she kissed back.

The only thing on my mind right now, was her lips against my skin, and our bodies colliding.

why was i feeling this way about her? i've never thought like this, and especially not about althea.

She was gorgeous, effortlessly now that i think of it in this way.

"is this ok?" i whispered as my lips traveled down her neck.

She hesitated for a second before nodding slowly.

"use your words." i demanded.

"yes jahseh" she breathed out as i continued carving my lips along her collarbones.

"uh althea ur phones like blowing- WHAT THE FUCK!" coolie opened the door in shock as i pushed althea causing her to stumble onto the ground.

"ow! what the fuck." she groaned lowly before turning her attention to coolie. "don't you dare tell anyone." she stood up aggressively pushing past him as he stared at me in shock.

He burst into laughter, and for the first time in a while,

it seemed genuine.

a smile plastered my lips as i stood up quickly pulling him into a hug. his arms wrapped around me.

"i missed you vro" i mumbled as he laughed pulling away. "i haven't... woah i haven't laughed like that in awhile" he joked as i nodded.

"so u gonna tell me what that was about?" he questioned me as i smacked my teeth. "just trying to forget about geneva. it's not that deep" i lied causing him to shoot me a 'mhm' look in disbelief.

"i.. i don't know man. why u still even mess with geneva?"

"cuz i love her , man" i chuckled as i looked around bruno's room picking up simple things and storing them on shelf's.

"from vro to vro, that's not love" he shook his head silently closing my door as i sighed.

God i wish everyone would stop telling me. They have no idea what it's like behind closed doors,

at the end of the day she wasn't as bad as she portrayed. She was nicer than she seemed, but i changed her for the worst. and i'm afraid if i allow althea any closer to me,

she'll turn out just like her.

"no , just get off of me jasper" althea spoke from outside as i made my way to the kitchen.

The yelling from the two got louder as i stared out of the kitchen window. Wow, she's aggressive..

He brought a hand up to her cheek, caressing it . She shoved him bringing a hand up and slapping his face. She grabbed her phone hoping in the passenger seat as he noticed me looking.

Our eyes connected as he sent me a smirk and hopped in the front seat.

weird...

AUTHORS NOTEEE

sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be long and definitely worth the read  🫡.