56. Dont go, stay up and..

JAHSEH's pov.

"i really am in love w this girl ma.." i spoke quietly and raspily to my mom as she smiled to me. "she's so different. She gives me a sense of comfort that no one else can."

"she's so good for you jahseh.. just be careful. don't let her go this time" my mom reminded me as she sat up on her bed. I nodded looking to my fingers as i played with them.

"how do i apologize, correctly. I'm so used to just getting angry.." i gulped.

My mom frowned as she looked at me. "from the heart jah."

"but.. but i don't know what to say"

"start off with 'im sorry i made u feel that way' or with whatever happened and then maybe hug her" she reminded as i nodded.

"yeah i'll do that, thanks ma. You really my rock.." i kissed her cheek . "love u baby" she ruffled my hair shoving me out of the door as i laughed. I walked to althea's room, seeing her and mari laid in the bed talking.

I knocked quietly.

"come- oh " althea paused. "can we talk?" i suggested as she nodded. Mari got up making her way out. Althea stood up.

"i'm sorry" she spoke as i chuckled. "no no, i'm sorry. I lashed out on u, and i'm sorry i made u upset." i apologized as she smiled nodding. I put my arms out as she walked foward into my hug.

"wanna just stay in bed all day?" i questioned jokingly still holding her.

"i'd love to, but i'm going out with a friend today" she spoke uneasily. "who?" i questioned.

"just my .. my friend sierra" she spoke breaking eye contact as i nodded. "okay, we'll have fun mama" i kissed her lips gently before walking out.

ALTHEA's pov.

i made my way into the starbucks looking for stokeley. I saw fans surrounding him. Shit! i forgot these mfs are famous!

i mentally cursed myself out before making my way over. Stokeley had security?? wtf

"hey" i spoke up as he nodded his head. I took a seat.

"hi.." he gulped. "okay i'll just get to the point, i've been ignoring them because i'm moving. I'm moving with my daughter and her mom to atlanta. I don't know how to tell them so ive just been avoiding them. And on top of that, the jahseh's situation is a bit deeper. I kinda ghosted him because everyone keeps comparing us... Like i just wanna be my own person.. i know it's fucked up-" he rambled as althea chuckled shaking her head.

"alright calm down. i get it stoke." i reassured him. "but life is short. I think u should try and apologize"

"i will.. but how..?" he questioned as i sighed. "jahsehs stubborn.. so i'm not sure how he'll take it. But he loves u, so whatever u come up with, i'm sure will be fine.." i warned.

"althea.. do u think.. do u think like u could help me?" he questioned. "with what?" i questioned in confusion.

"can u take me to jahs house?"

AUTHORS NOTEE

the book is almost overrr🥲. I'm working on a few chapters rn n i'm trying my best to get those published for the finale 🙏🏻