29. The future of many youth, if i play my cards can advance.

JAHSEH's pov.

(ngl i did not re read this, so excuse any mistakes lolll)

Its safe to say, my feelings for althea were unmatched with any other. I knew she was my person, i just felt it. I basicaly lived with her at this point, we shared everything, i still haven't asked her out but i plan on it soon. Because i finally realized althea is the one i want to spend my days with, as i have been for the past month.

I had been feeling off all day today, sad , almost empty. My insecurities, and the voices were too much.

"jahhh" althea whined trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes groaning and turning to the side. "fine, i'll let you sleep" she gave up walking out as i sighed. Part of me hoped she would've stayed, and consulted me. But i didn't tell her how i was feeling, so i can't be mad.

after a good hour or two, i finally got up. Stokeley and the guys wanted to hang today, so i was gonna go with them, maybe go get out and i'll feel better.

"baby" i spoke up as althea looked over from the couch with a smile. "i'm gonna go hangout with the guys, i don't know if i'll be back today." i told her honestly as i threw on a hoodie.

"mk, have fun. I have to go to work in a few anyways" she nodded pulling her phone out. "who u texting?" i asked blankly. "uh just alexa, hey are you ok? u sound upset"

"yeah, yeah i'm good mama." i spoke before placing a kiss on her lips. I walked back to the room throwing my shoes on, and picking up my keys.
"ight i'm out" i shouted from the door. "be safe jahseh!" she yelled back.

The way she said my name made me loose my mind. We were just two lost souls, but we were fine with that.

***

"nahh, he pussy whipped now! a bitch can't hang out with us now" isaiah joked to the guys as we passed blunts around.

"man y'all just jealous" stokeley defended me as i agreed. "exactlyyy, see y'all gon understand one day when y'all actually get bitches" gabe joked as i laughed loudly causing me to choke on the smoke.

"ight finish that shit up, i'm trynna go to target and find some outfits we can fuck with" tank spoke referring to the blunt as i agreed.

15 minutes later we were all ready, we got in the car making our way to target.

***

"ooo shitttt" i moaned grabbing a hoodie with an anime bitch on it. "ofc ur horny ass would want that shit" coolie chuckled with ming along side him. "bruu" i smacked my teeth pulling it off of the hanger and into the cart.

"omg, are u xxxtentacion?!" i heard a girl yell excitedly. I turned around seeing her with three of her friends. "tahhaa"

"don't be scared, ion bite" i smiled widely, this definitely made my day. The three girls walked over excitedly, taking a picture.

"i'm such a big fan of look at me, do u have anything else coming out soon?" the girl with braces asked as i nodded in awe at the three girls.

The feeling i had been longing for forever, i finally had fans.

"of course, don't know when i'm gonna drop but be on the lookout" i warned as they nodded. "have a good day x!" one of the girls exclaimed as the three walked away, my heart was warm.

"YOOO THAT SHIT MADE MY DAYYY" i squealed as all the dudes hyped me up. We went to the register checking out our items.

***

"slow down damn!" ming shouted holding onto the car for dear life as tarantino sped. I sat in the passenger seat screaming my ass off. "STAWPPP!" stokeley cried jokingly , mocking ming.

"aye watch it!" isaiah shouted to tarantino as he swerved. "oh hell nah! WERE GONNA DIE!" coolie yelled as i smacked my teeth. 

"aye, let's get some food from ihop" i spoke up as the boys groaned and smirked. "you just wanna see your girlfriendddd" gabe instigated as i rolled my eyes.

"ok and if i do?" i shot back as he threw his hand sup in defense.

Tarantino parked as we all made our way in. I stood in the front seeing althea talk to a coworker, it was a guy.

I clenched my jaw, i was lowkey jealous but i'll just shake it off.

"table for..." tank spoke before counting. "7"

"right this way!" a girl smiled leading us to a table where we all sat with menus.

"i'm sorry about that, here u go" althea smiled handing a drink to the table next to us. She saw me as her eyes lit up. she waved cutely causing me to blush.

I stood up from my chair as we walked to one another. I wrapped my arms around her placing a rough kiss on her lips.

"jeez" she chuckled pushing me off. She took a seat with the guys and i, while they all had their own convos.

"so these girls came up today and knew me as an artist, i felt so appreciated." i ranted to her as she listened.

She didn't speak, she just stared into my eyes with a small smile waiting for more.

"and they took a photooo" i smirked as she nodded.

"i love listening to u talk about things that make u happy" she rubbed my hands. "EWW" stokeley interrupted jokingly as i smacked my teeth.

"you wanna fight or sum?" i spoke jokingly as i stood up. "when we get back to bruno's, we're slap boxing bihhh!" stokeley exclaimed as i rolled my eyes.

Watching the girl next to me laugh her heart out, God did i love that smile.