11. Where was i ? when he was feeling on you with his hands, at night.

JAHSEH's pov

JAHSEH's pov.

"come on man" isaiah smacked his teeth at coolie who had been laid on the couch passed out everyday for almost 4 months straight now.

"leave me alone, please" the boy begged as i sighed.

"coolie, man come with us. We're all hurt vro, she was like our sister. But she wouldnt want u laying around all day doing this to yourself. you'll have fun, we're just gonna go get breakfast" i reassured him.

"if i go will u guys get me more weed?" he groaned into the pillow as tank laughed.

"yes bro, i gotchu . get up" gabe patted his head as the boy sat up.

"go shower, we gon wait out here" stokeley reassured him.

***

"bro it always smells so good in hereeeee" ming moaned as i gave him a 'yo what' expression.

"right this way" the dude showed us to our table as coolie, stokeley and gabe sat on one side of the booth. while me , craig and ming sat on the other.

"so i'm thinking about releasing new music, how y'all feel?" stokeley asked as i smirked "man, u already know i fuck with it" i replied as he dapped me up with a smirk.

"its gonna be fire vroooo" gabe nodded.

"yo jah u working on anything?" craig asked as i scrolled on my phone.

"mm, na not really. But imma slide to genevas after this" i reminded as they rolled their eyes

"YO!" coolie exclaimed in shock as we all looked to him confused.

"what?!" ming exclaimed back as he pointed to the tables.

There sat, althea. She had earbuds in, looks like she's been on break.
But man she looked different! her hair was now dark and she allowed her curls to be more prominent. Her eye bags were purple, her skin tone was paler. She looked... dead? like a zombie.

"oh, yeah she looks ROUGH" craig input with a 😬 face.

"man, she lost her bestfriend. be respectful" ming stated as craig threw his hands up in defense.

"i'm gonna go over" coolie scooted out making his towards her. She was stood up agasint a wall as he reached her.

He said a few words before they engulfed in a hug. U could tell she needed that.

***

"hey wait up" i heard from behind me as i turned my head to see the girl.

"hey" she spoke softly as i sent her a small smile. "what's up althea, how you been?" i asked as she looked behind me wideneing her eyes in fear.

"jahseh don't talk to me, u can't talk to me" she tried walked away leaving me confused.

"athea, what are u talking about vro-" i followed her being cut off.

"yo! jahseh why u talking to my girl for!" jasper exclaimed walking over as i finally realized what she meant. "jasper its okay, i was giving him his food he left it behind" she pointed to the box i had in my hand.

"get ur ass in the car now althea." he gritted through his teeth angrily. It was weird, when i first met althea she wasn't scared of much, but now... she seemed terrified of him.

"see u around jahseh" she spoke to me before he shoved her , causing her to fall into her seat. "uh yeah, u too thea" i replied turning around and walking away.

***

"i think jasper hurts althea" i spoke to the guys as they snapped their heads to me. We all we're currently sat on the porch , smoking per usual.

"yo what" tarantino asked with a small chuckle.
"i'm serious, she was talking to me today and he shoved her"

"aw hell nah jahseh, don't get involved bro. let them solve that shit" gabe spoke up as i nodded. "yeah u right.. um i'm gonna go to genevas now" i stood up excusing myself from the group.

I wasn't gonna listen to them, she needed help.

You can see it in her eyes.