50. Please dont throw your love, away.

OMNISCIENT.

The two woke up next to eachother. Jahseh not remembering anything from the night before.
"what the fuck" he mumbled letting go of the girl and standing up. She yawned sitting up and staring at him.

"how the fuck-"

"u called me last night drunk, i picked u up. stayed because u asked. That's it" she rolled her eyes standing up. She had a tone of hatred..but yet he looked at her her with purity. Her hair was messy, but it suited her. Her face was bare, no makeup on it. jahseh loved this version of her. The one where she didn't hide.

"oh.. thank you" she shrugged it off changing back into her clothes. Althea stood up, ignoring the boy and walking into his kitchen. She looked around for water.

"jah! come take ur med- oh hey althea.." solomon spoke confused as she whipped her head back jumping.

Meds...? meds for what?

"sorry, didn't mean to scare u!" he chuckled "jah!" solomon shouted again.

Jahseh came walking into the kitchen confused. "here, take them" he handed him a water as jahseh's swallowed three pills.

"what are those for?" the girl asked quietly. "my bpd."

Althea raised her eyebrows shocked. He was genuinely trying to change.

"that's good jahseh, seriously." she patted the boys shoulder. Althea checked her phone.

"i should probably get going .." she spoke awkwardly standing up. for a moment jahssh stood silent, thinking.

"hey uh althea" he stopped me.

"let me take u out, on a real date. No childish shit..." he gulped. Half of her knew that it was wrong to forgive him, but what if he did change..

"i don't know-"

"let me make it up to u, all the times i messed up. Let this be a genuine apology... all the times i've lied to u, about u, hurt u... let me atleast try.. and if u still don't wanna be friends , i'll leave it alone. But just want no bad blood.. between us."

"as friends?" she questioned. "whatever u want.."

"i'll go out with you as friends jahseh, i don't think i want a relationship with you again." she spoke honestly. Jahseh frowned a little but agreed. "okay deal, let me walk you to ur car."

jahseh and  althea walked down his driveway as he opened the car door for her. "drive safe" he whispered shutting her door.

She sighed shaking her head. She has a lot of thinking to do...

***

Althea drove back to her mothers house.. seeing multiple cop cars outside. She turned her car off shutting her door and walking inside as a fast as she could.

"what the fuck is going on?" she questioned whisper yelling, and facing her mom.

"althea... ur father.. he's back in jail."