28. You want me in your bed, cause i been in your head.

ALTHEA's pov.

We had spent the entire past few weeks together at my apartment, he would sleepover everyday, from going to the studio, to dinner, to party's, people's houses, stores, out of town, anything u name it.

"just fart!" jahseh yelled to me as we laid on the bed sprawled out. "stop it u fucking weirdo!!" i threw a pillow at him with a loud laugh. Jahseh kept trying to get me to fart around him, like the weirdo he was, but he was MY weirdo.

"mm, okay whatever althea. One day, one day u will" he spoke like a weird country boy as i rolled my eyes. He sat up turning my xbox on, and turning on his video game.

"want something to eat?" i asked as he pulled his headset off a bit. "yeah, u can make me something?"

"of course" i reminded him placing a little kiss on his cheek. I walked to the kitchen heating jahssh shout on the game with his friends.

"is that jahseh again?" mia questioned rubbing her eyes tiredly as she walked out of her room. "yeah" i chuckled mixing up some pancake batter. "ooo! i want some!" she exclaimed.

"i got youuu" i nodded with a smile. "how's everything going between you guys?" mia asked as i shrugged. "we're good, not dating yet but ya know, the best we can be doing" i told her as she cheered.

"you guys are so-" mia was cut off by jahsehs loud screaming due to the game. "hush jah!" i yelled loudly , as he went quiet.

"it's okay" mia chuckled. "i'm gonna go with jami in a few, some friends of ours are picking me up if that's ok" mia said in a weird tone, but i decided not to think anything of it.

"that's fine"

***

"those pancakes were good as fuckkk" jahseh smirked as he sat at the counter, typing away on his phone. Mia washed her plate, before leaving with her friends. Jahseh walked behind me, as i washed some dishes. He placed his hands gently on my sides, as he laid his head in the crook of my neck planting kisses.

"i'm going to the studio later, you should come." hes whispered as i laughed due to the vibration on my neck.

"who else is going?" i asked curiosily. "stoke, gabe, coolie, alexa-"

"I WANNA GOOO" i shouted due to the fact i heard alexa was. He laughed rubbing my hips before pulling away. "ight, imma go lay down" he spoke up as i nodded. He practically acted like he lived here, it was so crazy to me. Not even 4 months ago jahseh warned me nothing would ever happen between us, and now look.

**

"my bae!" alexa yelled loudly as she stood up running over to me as i entered the studio. I laughed pulling her in for a tight hug.
"what's up girlll" stokeley smiled dapping me up. "hey stoke"

"coolieeee!" i exclaimed with a smile as he screamed hugging me , resulting in me stumbling backwards.
"bae" jahseh spoke up from across the room as i shot my head up looking over, receiving smirks from everyone. "hm?" i questioned as he clicked on the computer. "come here" he waved me over with his hand.

"you fuck with this?" he asked as he began playing a tune.

I should've let you know, that you're my only one
I know you're feeling numb, I'll fuck you 'til you cum
Said, "I don't understand, how you don't got a man"
You want me in your bed, 'cause I've been in your head
Baby, you've been up all night, so you don't wanna wait on me
I'm about to catch my flight, so you don't gotta wait on me
No more, you don't wanna, you don't wanna
You don't wanna, you don't wanna, you don't wanna
I've been up a very long time, wonder why they hate on me
I don't wanna love myself, I'm praying that they all love me
'Cause you don't wanna, you don't wanna
You don't wanna, you don't wanna, you don't wanna

"i love it."