17. Only tell you bout my mind , when im all alone.

OMNISCIENT/ THIRD PERSON.

Althea never realized how much anger could truly be built up from pain. She didn't mind aggression, arguing, nor violence because that's all she grew up around. But she did mind,

words.

Words were always the thing that got her.
One rude comment, and althea felt worthless.

One rude mannerism, and she felt disrespected.

The girl never knew how scary the reality of fighting could be, that is until she watched jahseh, fight a man with a gun.

"shoot me pussy!" jahseh exclaimed infront of the dude with a gun. "yo! jahseh stop!" stokeley pushed his bestfriend back trying to get the altercation to stop.

"oh my God" romelia breathed out at the interaction.

"move or imma pop yo shit!" the man holding the gun spoke as he wiggled it around infront of stokeleys face.

"whatchu gon do PUSSSYYYYY" jahseh dragged on, instigating. "jah for real bro i'm not fucking playing this shit ain't cool" stokeley tried to warn the boy. "stoke bra, go on somewhere!" jahseh waved him off as stokeley shoved his chest against jahsehs resulting in jahseh backing up.

"shoot me!" jahseh laughed. "Stop it jahseh!" althea yelled from the crowds of people. Everyone telling him to calm down, Yet the only thing he heard, was her voice.

He turned his head seeing the curly haired girl, almost in tears. He knew then,

he needed to get it together.

"shit" the boy mumbled making his way to follow the girl who had walked off.

"thea" he spoke up as she walked faster. "damn u walk fast" he chuckled as she turned around,

the look on her face was something he'd never seen in a person before,

he never knew one besides him could have so much rage.

"Are u serious?! what the fuck was that back there! get it through ur fucking mind, ur not only putting yourself in danger but everyone else! now what would u have done if he shot stoke and u? huh?!" the girl shoved him backwards as tears brimmed in her red , bagged eyes.

the boy infront of her stayed silent.

the two were both in so much pain,

they had no idea what one another was feeling.

"see! you don't even fucking know!" she raised her voice, this time louder than before.

She stared in his eyes for a minute, before deciding to just walk away. She saw no point in trying,

if he wanted to be in danger. That was on him,

it's not her place to save everyone anymore.

"althea just-"

"no."

"come on!" he gripped her wrists.

"get off of me!" she yelped loudly, as the boy brought back memories with jasper.

She looked between jahseh, and her wrists. "you're hurting me!" she yelled loudly as he dropped them. "shit! i'm sorry-"

the girl couldn't respond.

she just sobbed.

Tears falling from under her chin.

The boy infront of her, shattering slowly.

His arms crept around her body as she hugged him back. It was needed for the both of them.

Her sobs getting louder, as shouts in the street were heard. Loud music, arguing, fighting, that was what it consisted of.

"you okay" the girl asked quietly, as they sat in her apartment. his mind blank.

the boy shook his head no , as his face scrunched up, tears filling him. he laid his head on her lap as she played with his hair.

"i'm sorry for going off on u" she whispered.

"it's okay thea"

"it's not jahseh... i've been so angry the passed few days. And i shouldn't have taken it out on u. I feel so bad because i know u have stuff going on-"

she rambled.

he sat up ,

and kissed her.

His lips placed against hers, was the only thing he wanted and needed in this moment.

Her lips allowed his tongue and entrance. Slowly, the two gained control.

She made her way into his lap, straddling him. Her lips slowly making its way down to his neck as he leaned his head back allowing her an entrance.

her hips slowly grinded fowards, a low groan coming out of his mouth.

"althea i don't wanna take advantage of you" he pushed her away gently.

"you're not... i want this."

"i want it too, trust me mama. But i want it to be more special than this... this isn't an ideal... uh situation to be fucking u in" he scratched the back of his neck causing her to burst into laughter.

she fell off of him onto the couch laughing.

and for a moment, she felt better.

her pain felt lifted, for a moment her soul felt cleansed,

all because of jahseh onfroy.