xxxv;

"I'm so tired." Marco fell onto the couch face first.

"you are so lazy." I rolled my eyes sitting on the couch opposite of him. "I'm going to go shower, you better not still be laying here."

"I'm not making any promises." He said.

"Loser." I got up from the couch and made my way up the stairs.

///////////////////////////////

"You are still laying there." I saw Marco's body laid on the couch. "How could you run 90 minutes up and down a field but get tired of just walking around."

"Drugs." He said, attempting to be funny.

"enough of you and your dry jokes Marco Reus." I chuckled a little. Before I could protest some more the Doorbell rang, marco literally got saved by the bell.

"no don't get up, don't want you to strain yourself." I said sarcastically walking out the living room and towards the door where the mysterious visitor was.

I opened the door and well a girl stood there. I wasn't exactly expecting that, I didn't know what I was expecting but she wasn't it. She was pretty too, really pretty which made this all the much worst. She had confusion written on her face just as I did.

"uh hello?" I asked more than said.

"hi."

"how can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm looking for Marco Reus, is this not his house? I must have forgotten where he lived." She said, funny we both had this heavy accent, my Ugandan accent with her german. don't know how we could understand each other but then again Marco and I understood each other well.

"no you've got the correct house." I assured her.

"Hm funny, I don't remember Marco having a house maid." She eyed me up and down.

Oh she took it too far. Here I am being polite to some girl thats come to my boyfriends house and calls me the maid? She was in for a rude awakening. "Hm no actually I'm not-"

"where is here?" She rudely cut me off like she was not interested in a word I had to say.

"why?" I asked. "Why are you looking for him?"

"just tell him Jessica is here, i'm sure that'll get him here, if you know what I mean." She grinned licking her lips.

"uhh no I don't think I know what you mean." I shook my head.

"let just say a lady doesn't kiss and tell." She winked at me. "And between me and you kissing was not all we did either."

"Oh, when was this?" I asked trying to add up the dates in my head,

"Hm i'd say last week." She grinned. "Days before the Bayern game they lost so bad in, he must of been thinking about me because he seemed so distracted."

"Yeah that must of been why." I smiled at her. "tell you what, as his maid i'll go call him right now and tell him you atr here for round 2 am I right?"

"please do." She grinned like she just accomplished something in her life.

I left her at the door smiling to herself and marched to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and walking back into the living room without thinking.

Marco jumped into the air as the cold water hit his head. "What was that for?"

"oh its just my way of waking you up." I smiled kindly at him. "You have a guest at the door."

"you are so lucky I love you and still sorry from last night." He shook his head clearly not happy about the water on his head. "Who's at the door?"

I stepped away from him. "Jessica, says you two know each other quit well especially days before that Bayern game?"

His face fell in horror and I knew he knew what I was talking about. "Adisa I can explain."

"no save it." I walked past him and towards the stairs.

"Adisa come on." His footsteps were heavy and loud.

"no Marco, its rude to keep your guest waiting why don't you go and keep her entertain." I ran inside the room locking the door before he could catch up to me.

"Adisa, thats my room." He banged on the door. "Open the door."

His banging grew louder and more violent. I texted Akita and told- begged her to come and take me away from here. Two days in a row we had a fight and I needed to get away from this toxic air.

I grabbed my bag and threw in a few clothes and even took Marco's grey dortmund sweatshirt throwing it over myself as I waited for Akita to arrive. I knew Pierre would be here too and I made her promise that neither would get out the car because if they would try and make Marco and I talk it out and for now we needed to be separate at least for the night.

I'm outside

Akita's text buzzed on my phone. I sighed to myself as I listened for any voices or sounds that was going on throughout the house.

nothing. it was silent.

you could hear a pin drop in this sound.

I quietly opened the door going down the stairs. It was dead silent..

Marco was nowhere to be seen. My heart fell to my stomach. What if he went with jessica off to who knows where and did stuff. I was hoping he was down here so he could stop me from leaving and be all romantic but he was gone.

"whatever." I said to myself leaving the house, maybe this was how we ended.

Pierre's car sat empty in Marco's drive way. His car was gone and my two friends sat there in the car with confused looks on their face.

"what happened?" Akita asked once I got in the back seat.

"This girl Jessica happened." I said.

"Jessica? she came here?" Pierre asked.

"Yeah, do you know here? Did they really sleep together?" I looked at him.

"I wished I could say no but they did." Pierre confirmed my worst nightmare.

"I need to get away from him for awhile." I said, I know it wasn't cheating but still just days before we got together he slept with another girl? It just hurts to know another girl had him in a way I would never unless I was to get married to him.

"I'm sorry." Pierre apologized.

"You don't need to aplogize." I said, "its something no one could of stopped."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++