xxxi;

I watched the morning sun rise in awe from the kitchen window of Marco's house. It was much chillier in the morning compared to Uganda. And it was barely 8:16 and Marco was still dozing off in bed, whilst if he was back in Uganda the whole entire country would be awake by now, going on with their days.

I didn't know what to do in his house, so I just sat on the kitchen chair and stared out the window. I thought about last night, meeting Marco's friends Jerome and Mario, who I learned did not live around here. that meant I wouldn't see them unless they played Marco's team again. I also remembered Mats Hummels and his girlfriend Cathy. both were extremely kind and welcoming to me and Akita. Cathy was extremely warm and had a vibrant personality.

My mind went back to when we first got to Marco's house last night. He insisted that "mi casa es su casa" which he translated to my house is your house. If I was blown away from Pierre's house, I was already gone by the sight of Marco's. football did really pay off well. It was later revealed that Pierre did not live too far away from Marco, it was a good 10-15 minute drive which wasn't that bad.

Marco and I, had a long talk about over relationship over hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies. Apparently Marco bakes. I explained to him that Kathy told me everything, I ended up apologizing for being so dramatic and jumping to conclusions. Marco and I, were officially back together. We both knew we had lots of ground to make up, a whole month in fact.

Which brought me back to wondering when I'd leave back to Uganda, a week from now? two months from now? it all depended on how strong Marco and I were at first and if we could handle the long distance thing.

"what are you doing just sitting here?" Marco asked from behind me.

"I don't know, just thinking." I turned around in my chair.

"thinking about what?" he wore his signature grin on his face.

"just stuff." my eyes traveled to the white towel tightly wrapped around his waist. he obviously just got out the shower and his hair was all wet and shaggy. It was really cute yet sexy kind of.

"so your just sitting here in the kitchen thinking about stuff?" He asked.

"yup, pretty much." I asnwered. "I didn't know what else to do. I don't know this house that well."

"You should get to know this house that well." He said, "you know it is yours now as well."

"thats kind of a big thing to say Marco." I looked at him. "That's like telling me i'm moving in, which is too soon in our relationship."

"How is it too soon, yet we say we love each other." His eyes pierced into mine.

"I don't know, it's different I guess." I shrugged.

"no its not. There's no such thing as too soon if you truly feel for someone." He said. "That's like saying it's too soon for my mom to say she loves me right after giving birth to me even though she's known me for a minute."

"that's different though, she's your mom." I answered.

" and you're my girlfriend and I love you." He said.

"I don't even know what we are arguing about anymore, but I do love you, and I don't think its too soon for us to say we love each other because we do feel strongly about one another but it's just too soon for me to start calling this my home." I don't know why I was being so complicated. I hated those type of girls and now i'm being one of them.

"You are so hard headed" He grinned. "but I like it."

"shut up." I rolled my eyes. "do you have spare any toothbrushes?" Mine and along with all my other stuff were still at Pierre's home. I wasn't exactly planning for a sleepover at Marco's, it just sort of happened. I was even just dressed in his grey t-shirt and his joggers. It was comfortable actually, he was going to have to fight me for it back.

"yeah, in the master bedroom bathroom cabinet. you should find unopened packs of them." He said. "there's also extra towels in the drawers."

"thanks." I hopped off the chair.

"anything for my baby." He winked. typical flirt.

I shook my head trying to hide the blush that was starting to creep up on my cheeks. He had those effects on me it was crazy. I managed to find my way to the bedroom without any trouble. I walked through the bedroom and into the back where the bathroom was located. I pushed the brown door back door and revealed the ever so elegant bathroom of Marco Reus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what are the ingredients again?" Marco asked me as he pushed the rolling cart through the aisle of the grocery store.

" we just need flour and eggs, I'm pretty sure you have water and salt at your house." I replied. Marco had wanted to make some chapat because he kept whining about how he missed it and his stomach couldn't take not eating one right away.

"you'll make it just like the chapat vendors do right?" He looked at me.

"Marco I am from Uganda of course I could make it like they can." I laughed. "Jeez good to know you missed chapat more than you missed me."

"yeah, I kind of did." He admitted, grinning from ear to ear.

"well I like Jerome and Mario more than I like you anyways." I shrugged, waking past him to the shelfs where there were different sorts of Flour.

Marco stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "but you aren't their girlfriend, you're mine so that doesn't bother me."

"whatever Marco." I rolled my eyes, "can you let go of me so I could get that flour up there."

"or I could do this." His lips brushed against my neck, causing my body to go in a crazy frenzy and my knees buckled. He left little kisses on my neck, little by little.

"marcoooo." I moved my neck to the side and noticed an elderly couple staring. " we're at a supermarke, people are staring."

"let them stare." He mumbled into my neck.

"Marco." I lowered my hands down to my waist where his hands were and tried breaking them apart. "we are not goimg to give everyone a show."

"hey what's wrong with that? it's basically live porn." He chuckled. He tightened his grip around my waist and I knew this was going to be a struggle.

"you are disgusting." I laughed at the expression of the couple a few feet away from us. a few teen girls I noticed took it upon themselves to pull out their phones and take videos and pictures of us. "see now people are taming a picture of us."

"that's nothing new, babe." He said. "Happens all the time to me. They just tag a picture then put it on social media, tagging me in it."

"great, now I can sleep well at night knowing a video or picture of me in kept safe in a teenage girls phone." I said sarcastically.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++