xxix;

"what if he doesn't want to come out?" I paced back and fourth. "What if he's moved on? I told you he probably has some girlfriend already."

"Adisa breath." Akita stood in front of me, grabbing my shoulders. "You already know he doesn't have a girlfriend, he wants to see you trust me."

"Are you sure? what if the security guards don't let us through to the back?" I peeked to the entrance where two giant men stood, big as mountains standing and guarding the door.

"what is that thing you have around your neck?" She pointed at my neck. "exactly, your entrance pass, which gives you the right to go through without any problems, get that?"

ok so maybe I was getting way out of my head and being all nervous for no exact reason. But I haven't seen Marco in a month. And I feared that his feelings for me would be gone and I'd have wasted a trip to Germany for no reason. I'd have to return home and face my mother, having her say over and over again that she told me so. I had a lot of things that could go wrong at the moment.

"You'll be fine, come on let's go." She pulled my hands dragging me towards the entrance where those two giants continued to stand in their intimidating stance.

we flashed them the passes, they nodded their approval and stepped aside allowing us to get through. The back of the stadium was hectic. There were reporters, camera men, camera's everyone. The teams, both the yellow and red team as I liked to call them, each had atleast one player being interviewed with the reporters. oh god, what if I ran into Marco while the camera's were rolling and they catch our first awkward encounter. What can I say? what would I say?

"Adisa, this way." Akita pointed to a door, it was as if she lived here. I didn't know if she really knew where we were going or if she was just guessing and trying to make it seem like she knew when in reality she was just as lost as I was.

"Are you sure you know where your going?" I asked.

"I think so?"

I think so? okay very comforting.

"ehem ladies?" someone cleared their voice. "Can I help you?"

we stood in front of two guys, and that was when I knew we were lost. They were dressed in the opposing teams color, red and blue.

"yeah, kind of." Akita finally admitted.

"what are you looking for?" the shorter guy asked. "I used to play here so I think I could help you."

"uhm do you know where I can find Pierre Aubameyang?" Akita asked.

"He should be at the home team locker room." The guy answered. "Which is at the other side."

"wow nice going Akita."I murmured, low enough for her to hear.

"well my bad Adisa." She snapped back at me, a bit louder.

"Adisa? why does that name sound familiar?" the taller guy asked. "Adisa.."

"what?" I asked, confused. how would two footballers know who I was? two footballers I've never even spoken to nor did I know existed.

"I got it." the shorter guy snapped his fingers. "you know Marco right? Marco Reus?"

"oh yeah." the words barely escaped my mouth.

"you are the Ugandan girl" the taller one grinned. "It's nice to finally meet you, I'm Jerome by the way, Jerome Boateng and this is Mario Gotze."

"I can introduce myself, Hi I'm Mario Gotze" The shorter one said.

"hello" I smiled shyly. had Marco really talked about me to these two? did they know where Marco was? of course they did, plus wherever Pierre was, Marco was there as well.