xxi;

wherever you are remember me..in whatever you do, I love you.

Lucky Dube replayed in my room as I continued to sulk. I had not left my room.I didn't really go anywhere other than the bathroom and kitchen. I couldn't dare face my mothers gleaming face, once she found out about Marco and my break up she didn't even try to hide her relief.

"Adisa can you take me to the ball park?" my brother geoffrey knocked on my continously and loudly.

"can't you take yourself?" I asked.

"mummy said that you'll take me." he answered. "if you don't take me i'm telling her your being lazy again."

I rolled my eyes. "get ready I leave in 5 minutes, with or without you."

his footsteps filled the air as he scurried to his room most likely to get a ball or his favorite cap. I didn't even bother trying to fix my hair or anything cause who was I going to try and impress? no one exactly. I had no one to impress and it made it all easier on me. But it still broke my heart that the one that only mattered was in another continent.

"are you ready?" I called out, I walked outside of my room and to the front door where my shoes were located.

I slipped them on just as geoffrey ran past me, just like I predicted with his football and red cap on his head. he was wearing his favorite Barcelona jersey, Xavi printed on the back. My dad bought us both one, I had a different one though, mine had iniesta instead.

I trailed behind as he dribbled his football along the streets. I kept myself occuppied on my phone, you see Akita recently forced me to make a instgram once she found out about Pierre's account and yes she was one of those crazy girls that watched their boyfriend's page like a hawk. Which brings me to Marco, Marcinho11. I went through his page more than once, I've noticed all the extra fremale attention he was getting. do I follow him? oh god no. I didn't even follow Pierre, I was too scared that he would find my page and show Marco.

I sat down on the table as Geoffrey ran to the pitch where his friends were standing. my mind went back to Marco. I wondered if he was seeing any girl now. That would break my heart if he had a girlfriend right now. She was probably really pretty with blonde hair just like his. of course.

I looked up from my phone and watch geoffrey play with his friends. He was only 14 years old but was already talented in the sport. His favorite players were Xavi and Arjen Robben. I knew it because he talked about them since he was 10, that's 4 years of listening to the same name, watching the same team play. they were bound to stick to my head.

************************************************

"Geoffrey, let's go." It was getting dark by now and I already stalked Marco and his teammates far enough. I went so far that I ended up on one of the bayern munich player's pages.

My brother ran over to where I was. I was starving and I was in need for a quick snack, Chapat and Mirinda was the only thing that went through my mind. for the millionth time today, Marco flashed across my mind. Chapat and Mirinda was his two favorite thing in the world while he was here.

"did mummy tell you? she invited Felix and his family over to dinner" my brother said once we were on our way home.

of course she did. that's why she wanted me out of the house so she could prepare without me getting too suspicious as to what was going on. why couldn't she just give it a rest. Felix and I weren't going to get back together.

"you wanna stop by dad's office?" I asked.

he nodded. He loved going by the orphanage. we changed the direction we were headed and were well on our way. I wanted to keep myself distracted and far away from getting to my house. maybe I could even sneak into the Orphans rooms and spend the night.

you could already here the sound of the orphans playing and their laughter before you reached it. it was always such a happy carfree place to be at.

"baba, hello." I greeted my father, who stood outside watching the children.

"geoffrey, Adisa. what are you guys doing here?" he asked. "Shouldn't you be at home, it's almost dinner time."

"can't a daughter and son come visit their father for a bit at work?"

"I'm almost finished here." he said. "couldn't you wait to see me at home?"

"babe," I rolled my eyes. "you act as if you aren't happy to see us."

"I am, my daughter." He smiled.

"good." I stepped onto the courtyard.

"Adisa?" kathy appeared infront of me.

my stomach did all sorts of twist and turns and it was all full of anger. "yes?" It felt weird seeing her. I didn't know what to do, Images of her and marco in the closet and I felt insanely angry.

"could we talk?" she asked. "please?"

"about what?"

"I just need to talk to you." she said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++