xxiv;

"so" mats grinned in my face. He pounced onto me as soon as I reached the locker room.

"so what?"

"how was Jessica?" He grinned. "I saw you two leave together. Will she be coming to our games?"

"Jessica is a one time thing." I looked at him. "She won't be coming by anytime soon,hopefully never. That was a mistake and it'll never happen again."

"Oh come Marco, she was hot." Mats complained. "give her a chance, she can take your mind off of Ashley."

"what" I stopped looking through my bag and glared at him. "it's Adisa, and I can't just forget her like that."

"hey guys." Kevin walked inside. "Marco, my man. I heard you got some."

"Thanks Mats" I looked at him. "you have the mouth the size of Russia."

that girl, Jessica and I weren't going to meet up or anything. If he thought something will blossom between us, he's wrong. I don't know why I slept with her. Maybe it was cause I haven't got some in awhile or I really tried to take Mats advice and try to forget about Adisa, at least for the night. I had a little too much to drink and I hope he didn't think that He did me a favor by throwing some girl at me. If anything he made everything even more complicated than it already was.

"What?" Mats asked, shrugging his shoulders. "Jessica is a great girl."

"You only know her name." I said. "She's about as bright as a crayon. I couldn't even get a decent conversation with her."

"A girl that hot and you wanted to just talk to her?" Mats chuckled. "Silly Silly Marco. "

I tied boots up and zipped up my yellow jacket. "I'm not going to call her back, I threw away her number and she isn't nor will she ever be half the girl Adisa is."

"You know, I would love to meet this girl, that you are so in love with." Mats walked up besides me.

"I second that." Kevin Grobkreutz appeared from besides me. " All I've heard is Adisa this and Adisa that. let's see this girl thats finally stole your heart."

"when can we meet her?" Kevin Kampl asked.

Pierre came and stood besides me. "guys- their broken up, if you keep bringing her up, you are just going to mess with his head and that's going to go bad when he's playing especially since we've got Bayern this weekend."

"yeah he's right." Erik piped in, he was quiet the whole time but finally came to my rescue. "Give him a rest, you guys know how you felt when you first broke up with that one girl that mattered most to you at the time."

"Not me, Me and Cathy been together since forever." Mats grinned.

"really? the way you talk I would never guess that you are in a relationship." I looked at him.

"To be fair, those times when I'm with those girls, we're broken up." Mats replied. "So it's not cheating or anything."

"You guys break up every other week." Erik says. "I don't even try to act surprised anymore, I'm more surprised when you come in still with her rather than single."

"It's okay that you are jealous, Durm." Mats pats his shoulders. "You'll find a nice girl for yourself someday and stop prying on my relationship"

And here we have a fine display of the Captain of Borussia Dortmund everyone. The real Mats Hummels.

"Alright, I know Klopps waiting for us, Marco and I will just be leaving you ladies here." Pierre says walking to the exit. I follow him out and towards the training grounds where we start our jog.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++