xxx;

I threw my black bag over my shoulders and looked over at Pierre expectedly. "okay, I'm ready lets go see this surprise you have for me."

the same mischievous grin appeared on Pierre's face. "okay lets go." I followed him to the brown locker room door. I wanted to get away from here before Mats found me, he demanded that I accompany him and cathy to their dinner and Trina was supposed to be there. that seemed a little more fishier than a chill dinner. And thank god, Auba was helping me sneak out right now.

I shut the locker room door from behind me and continued to follow Pierre. "here he comes anyways." I heard the familiar voice of Jerome Boateng. I looked at his direction confused as to why he would be on our side of the stadium. This was the home side, he belonged in the away.

My eyeballs nearly fell out of its place once I fully viewed who he was standing with. Mats, Mario, Akita and Adisa. I had to rub my eyes and pinch myself thinking this was just a dream, it was all a dream. She was not here. She could not be.

"surprise." Pierre grinned, flashing his hands at me.

I looked at him disbelievingly. "w-wait where is she going?"

I didn't even wait for pierre or any of the bayern players and mats to explain anything. I watched her leave me before and I wasn't going to let it happen again. I couldn't let her walk out of my life like that, not again.

I sprinted like my life depended on it, wanting to catch up with her before I truly did lose her. once she was in sight I slowed down a bit. "Adisa, please wait."

as if she was waiting for me to come after her, she stopped right on her tracks. I caught my breath as I walked towards her. She turned around and my heart leaped 1000ft in the air at the sight of her face. "Marco."

"Adisa." I said, my heart raced partly from all the sprinting I did and the other from seeing her.

Her eyes locked to mine. "I've got to go."

I grabbed onto her arms, I couldn't allow for her to leave like that. "please. don't leave again."

"you've got a date." She broke the eye contact. "Mats Hummels said you had a date with another girl, I don't want to ruin that for you."

"frankly, I was put in that date without a say in it." I chuckled. "I don't even like the girl as a friend, why would I go on a date with her."

"you tell me."

"I'm not going on that date." I let go of her arm. "Especially not now that you are here. "

That was true. I had no idea why she was here. Okay maybe to see me? But in all honesty, I thought she never wanted to see me ever agin. She made that all clear that night.

"I just don't want to come here to get my hopes up only to get my heart broken." She looked down.

"Let's go." I grabbed her hands this time. "Let's get out of here and go somewhere, my place and talk."

"okay." She nodded. "That sounds okay."

I smiled at her, I missed her so much, I knew I did. But I never truly realized how much I missed her until now. It was more than you could imagine. And she was here in Germany.

I hadn't let go of her hand, mainly because I still thought this was all just a dream and I didn't want to let go of her. I didn't want her to disappear. walking around the Dortmund grounds holding my hands was a bit risky with the press around. but I didn't care. Who cares if they saw me with her. They'd now know that I had someone that I really cared for with me.