xxxiv;

"Mhm ohhhh marco."

"You like that?"

"Ugh yes, give me more."

"Here you go." I grabbed her plate piling on more eggs and pancakes. I made Adisa breakfast, sort of an apology breakfast for my uncalled for attitude towards her last night.

"This is delicious, i've had pancakes before but yours are just brilliant." She splattered her pancakes with maple syrup and picked up the fork.

"babe, stop it. You're making me feel like Rachel Ray." I chuckled, grabbing my own plate and sitting besides her. "I've got a free day today, what would you like to do?"

"Mhm I don't know, what is there to do in Dortmund Germany?" She asked.

"We could go sightseeing if you like." I thought back to the first time Adisa and I met in Uganda. She was my tour guide then now it was my turn.

"Sounds like fun." She grinned.

"I know the perfect place to go to first." I went through my thoughts of different unique sights in which she would enjoy and remember forever. "once your finish with breakfast we could head out."

" okay." She nodded.

**********************************************

"you brought me to your stadium?" After hours and hours of walking around Dortmund and showing her all the great places we finally stopped at my favorite place.

"Hey, its a historical place, you should be honored to be standing on the field of such a stadium ." I grabbed her hands leading her to field. The grass was wet and looked amazing. "Remember that game we played against each other a while ago?"

"yeah and my team kicked your butt." She grinned, "how could I ever forget."

"well I want a rematch." I took the ball out of the training bag I was carrying. "I hope you are a size 8 because that's the smallest pair of boots I could find."

"I'm a 7 but I'll manage." She said.

I grabbed the red and black adidas boots and lightly chucked it to her side. I pulled out my own pair and slipped off my black nike roshe's.

"Ready?" I asked once we finished getting on the proper attrire.

"Prepare to get your butt kicked once again." She chuckled.

"With such confidence like that, i'll have to get you a trial for the first team." I teased her, kicking the ball around her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Relationship goals to play in a stadium with my boyfriend ((which will be marco lets be real))) lol