𝟭

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟬

Salem laid in her king size bed listening to Sonder. She had just finished smoking a blunt and had nothing else to do.

Her sister and brother were laying right along with her laughing at the dumbest things.

"Do I have the floor?!" Her sister Demi asked

Que jerked his head back then looked at her.

"YES YOU DO!" He replied making them all laugh. "Y'all some fools man."

"Lee i'm hungry man."

"Me too, ian go grocery shoppin' yet."

"That's unacceptable you know we come over here every otha day."

"Jit don't eat that's why she skinny na."

"Well I wanna eat now. What y'all wanna do?"

"Lets go eat then."

"Say less"

The three of them put their shoes on then left Salem's townhome. Both Salem and Demi left their purses so Que would oay for their food.

He usually does but just in case he wanted to act funny today they left their money.

Once they got to the parking lot there was some people outside. It was her neighbors that were always outside being ghetto.

Que knew them all, well everybody knew Que. he was definitely known around their city.

It was rare anybody knew his family tho he didn't want them as a target. He kept them out of everything.

"Fuck this hoe got on?" They heard him mumble

Demi and Salem looked up seeing a girl with short shorts on and a bralette with some slides. She looked cute but it was all so revealing.

"Aye Courtney come hea. Don't make me fuck you up bro."

"Who even is she Que?"

"My luh yea but i'm finna beat her ass. Y'all can get inna car." He unlocked the doors then they looked at each other and ran towards the passenger door.

"Aht aht bitch move!" Salem laughed trying to push Demi. "You sit inna front errtime!"

"N imma sit inna front this time too. Get yo lil ass inna back."

"No hoe move."

They fought over the door for a few minutes then Que came back to the car.

"Both a y'all get inna back." He spoke then they both immediately stopped. "Fuck you mean?!"

"She finna ride wit us get inna back like I said."

"Lame ass nigg." Demi mumbled

Seeing that her brother was in a wifebeater she realized he made the girl put his t shirt on.